Peppermint Crème Brûlée

Oolong Tea
Cream, Floral, Menthol, Peppermint, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “One of the NecessiTea Samples I received courtesy of AmandaStory (she sent some other lovely looking teas as well) One thing I noticed was that the samples she sent me from this company in terms of...” Read full tasting note
  • “Latte Sipdown (306) I debated making this as a latte but if I did I got a sipdown so I just went for it. It’s alright but sort of on the bland side. It smells deliciously creme brulee-like but the...” Read full tasting note

From The NecessiTeas

Product description not available yet.

About The NecessiTeas View company

One thing I noticed was that the samples she sent me from this company in terms of smell remind me of A Quarter To Tea. So I’m curious to see how that translates in flavor like in some of the fruiter ones for example.

This one has an oolong base and I steeped it pretty much how the company recommends to. (I don’t have a 195F temperature on my kettle)
The cup has a creamy vanilla mint flavor and some sharper notes of candy canes. It also tastes a little floral from the oolong base. I don’t necessarily get Creme Brulee from it but then again I’ve never had creme brulee before. Peppermint seems like a bit of an odd flavor for Creme Brulee. A Perfect tea for the winter holidays.

Flavors: Cream, Floral, Menthol, Peppermint, Vanilla

Latte Sipdown (306)

I debated making this as a latte but if I did I got a sipdown so I just went for it. It’s alright but sort of on the bland side. It smells deliciously creme brulee-like but the flavour leans more into a soft peppermint note.