Green Decaffeinated

Green Tea
Astringent, Bitter, Grass, Green, Sour
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “I always thought I did not like green tea because of teas like this one. As it turns out, I do not enjoy many bagged plain green teas. There are many delicious green teas out there, however I would...” Read full tasting note
  • “Brewed 16 oz of this tea last night (2 bags), poured over ice to cool, and added about 1 Tbsp of Monin Pomegranate syrup for a refreshing beverage. Paired perfectly with Rosemary Lambburgers.” Read full tasting note

From Twinings

Green tea is known for its smooth flavour and refreshing taste. Green teas are made from leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, the same leaves as black tea. Green teas go through a process where the leaves are heated to prevent oxidation while black teas are oxidised for additional colour and flavour. Twinings’ gentle decaffeination process allows our green tea to retain its smooth, mild characteristics.
Ingredients: Decaffeinated Green Tea

About Twinings View company

1975 tasting notes

I always thought I did not like green tea because of teas like this one. As it turns out, I do not enjoy many bagged plain green teas. There are many delicious green teas out there, however I would not say this is one of them. I had it again today because I grabbed it from a hotel I stayed at however this is not something I would buy.

Flavors: Astringent, Bitter, Grass, Green, Sour