Chocolate Hustle

Herbal Yerba maté Blend
Ashwagandha, Cacao Nibs, Chicory, Natural Flavours, Peppermint, Stevia Leaf, Tulsi, Yerba Mate Leaves
Cacao, Herbs, Mint, Smooth
Sachet
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I’ve had this tea every morning for a week, bulletproof-style. THIS IS THE PERFECT BULLETPROOF TEA. Phew. Now that that’s out of the way… Seriously, I love this stuff. It’s okay on its own, but not...” Read full tasting note

From Wise Ape Tea

YERBA MATE + ADAPTOGENIC HERBS: NOOTROPIC TEA BLEND

Roasted yerba mate tea with hints of chocolate and mint, blended together with natural brain boosting herbs. Designed to heighten your focus, energy, and clarity.

Product Details: 20 pyramid style tea bags, packed with 3 grams each. Organic and all natural, whole leaf ingredients. Mildly caffeinated.

10% of profits donated to the National Brain Tumor Society.

All Natural Ingredients: Organic Roasted Yerba Mate, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Bacopa, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Tulsi, Organic Chicory, Organic Stevia, Natural Flavors.

Tastes Like: Dark and roasty with subtle notes of chocolate and mint.

Feels Like: Controlled focus and concentration, balanced energy, without the crash.

About Wise Ape Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Phew. Now that that’s out of the way…

Seriously, I love this stuff. It’s okay on its own, but not amazeballs. A hint of cacao and mint, yes. No real strong mate taste (a plus in my books), a touch of the tulsi, can’t taste the ashwanghanda (not spelling that correctly, I know). A little sweet from the stevia…. I still needed to add more.

BUT AS BULLETPROOF – this stuff bloody well shines. OMG. I can’t get enough of it, and I’ll run out soon.

Bulletproof just means you’re blending the hot tea with coconut oil and/or grass fed butter, and then drinking it as you would a latte. (Trust me, this is WAY better than any latte you’ve ever had). Folks into noortropics, keto, or performance athletes drink this sort of thing. Lots of reasons why, won’t go into it here, but let’s just say this.

IT MAKES AWESOME BULLETPROOF TEA.

Try it.