Chocolate Hustle

Herbal Yerba maté Blend
Ashwagandha, Cacao Nibs, Chicory, Natural Flavours, Peppermint, Stevia Leaf, Tulsi, Yerba Mate Leaves
Cacao, Chocolate, Earth, Mint, Herbs, Roasted, Vanilla, Smooth
Sachet
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Joey Scola

2 Images

• “I highly recommend this tea. Tastes great and gets you focused for your day. No crash. Unique experience.” Read full tasting note
  • “Chocolate Hustle is the perfect combination of delicious flavored tea and adaptogenic herbs. The flavor is a nice roasty Yerba mate with beautiful chocolate undertones and a nice hint of mint....” Read full tasting note
  • “I may be a bit biased, but I have to say this tea is a fantastic alternative to the morning/afternoon coffee. The mild amount of caffeine combined with the specially selected adaptogenic herbs...” Read full tasting note
  • “I’ve had this tea every morning for a week, bulletproof-style. THIS IS THE PERFECT BULLETPROOF TEA. Phew. Now that that’s out of the way… Seriously, I love this stuff. It’s okay on its own, but not...” Read full tasting note

From Wise Ape Tea

YERBA MATE + ADAPTOGENIC HERBS: NOOTROPIC TEA BLEND

Roasted yerba mate tea with hints of chocolate and mint, blended together with natural brain boosting herbs. Designed to heighten your focus, energy, and clarity.

Product Details: 20 pyramid style tea bags, packed with 3 grams each. Organic and all natural, whole leaf ingredients. Mildly caffeinated.

10% of profits donated to the National Brain Tumor Society.

All Natural Ingredients: Organic Roasted Yerba Mate, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Bacopa, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Tulsi, Organic Chicory, Organic Stevia, Natural Flavors.

Tastes Like: Dark and roasty with subtle notes of chocolate and mint.

Feels Like: Controlled focus and concentration, balanced energy, without the crash.

About Wise Ape Tea View company

Flavors: Cacao, Chocolate, Earth, Mint

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 0 sec 3 g 11 OZ / 325 ML

Chocolate Hustle is the perfect combination of delicious flavored tea and adaptogenic herbs. The flavor is a nice roasty Yerba mate with beautiful chocolate undertones and a nice hint of mint. What’s even better than the flavor is the way this tea makes me feel. Nice smooth consistent energy to keep me going throughout my day, and a noticeable increase in focus throughout my work day. Would highly recommend to anybody who loves tea !

Flavors: Chocolate, Herbs, Mint, Roasted

124 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I may be a bit biased, but I have to say this tea is a fantastic alternative to the morning/afternoon coffee. The mild amount of caffeine combined with the specially selected adaptogenic herbs create a balanced energy boost with increased focus.

The earthy and roasty flavor is complimented by subtle hints of chocolate notes with a mild minty finish. If you’re looking for a bold tea with balance, this might be perfect for your collection.

Try it silverback (bulletproof) style for an added punch of creamy flavor and brain boosting focus. Silverback (bulletproof) is when you simply blend in healthy fats such as grass-fed butter and coconut oil. Truly delicious.

Flavors: Cacao, Chocolate, Earth, Mint, Roasted, Vanilla

205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Phew. Now that that’s out of the way…

Seriously, I love this stuff. It’s okay on its own, but not amazeballs. A hint of cacao and mint, yes. No real strong mate taste (a plus in my books), a touch of the tulsi, can’t taste the ashwanghanda (not spelling that correctly, I know). A little sweet from the stevia…. I still needed to add more.

BUT AS BULLETPROOF – this stuff bloody well shines. OMG. I can’t get enough of it, and I’ll run out soon.

Bulletproof just means you’re blending the hot tea with coconut oil and/or grass fed butter, and then drinking it as you would a latte. (Trust me, this is WAY better than any latte you’ve ever had). Folks into noortropics, keto, or performance athletes drink this sort of thing. Lots of reasons why, won’t go into it here, but let’s just say this.

IT MAKES AWESOME BULLETPROOF TEA.

Try it.