drank Darjeeling by Twinings

Being relatively new on this tea journey this is my first Darjeeling and I love it as a daily drinker. I find myself wanting to pick it over the other 7 Twinings varieties I purchased at the same time due to it’s rich smooth flavor. Of course it would not compare to a selected 2nd Flush loose leaf as I’ve now been researching but remember, it is what it is.

I take it with 1 Splenda and sometimes a dash of honey but usually just straight and never milk. I highly recommend it to those who drink average bagged teas.

Started my tea journey in 2013 and am having fun geeking out on it :o)

I prefer full bodied, flavored black teas and am exploring Darjeelings for all day drinking. Also Honeybush and flavored chamomiles for late night relaxing.

I was having trouble gauging my initial ratings as I tend to be a little conservative, but then I found Auggy’s rating scale which I am adopting. Thank you Auggy!
1 – 10 – Bleck. Didn’t finish the cup.
11 – 25 – Drinkable. But don’t punish me by making me have it again.
26 – 40 – Meh. (reference to giving it to husband as iced tea didn’t apply to me lol)
41 – 60 – Okayish. Maybe one day I’ll kill off what I have in my pantry.
61 – 75 – Decent. I might pick some up if I needed tea.
76 – 85 – Nice. I’d probably buy but wouldn’t hunt it down.
86 – 100 – Yum! I will hunt down the vendor to get this tea!

Hollywood, Florida, USA