This one has been very interesting. We like our tea strong. For assams, that is usually 2 lightly rounded teaspoons per cup, brewing time either 4.5 or 5 minutes. I started at that with this tea, brewing for 5 minutes, initially just making a single 16 oz cup for me. That was my initial tasting note, and I was very impressed. But then I tried making a pot for my hubby and I to share, using the same time and measurements. It was not very good. Second time tried it again, still 2 gently rounded tsp/cup to the pot, but this time 4.5 minutes. Yuck – bitter chocolate :( I like chocolate in my tea, but this was not the bittersweet chocolate in some assams – just bitter. Blah. Yuck. Tried adding a little honey, but that seemed to make it worse. Was thinking maybe I didn’t like this tea as much after all. But gave it one more try, this time reducing the tea just slightly – and wow. It was excellent!! Rich chocolate – even better with that touch of honey. Oh, and I use milk as well.