Ok, let’s start right off and say this tea SMELLS DELICIOUS in bag and steeped. It’s seriously a cup of scent heaven. And happily, the scent doesn’t disappoint. This tea is very obviously meant to be sweet, but it comes off as a nice balance between spice, a hint of chocolate, and tea-ness that makes it a really great desert tea. I probably wouldn’t drink it at dinner time, but I can see this making a great tea time treat.

And unlike a lot of teas, it would be a great one for kids as well. Rooibos is caffeine free, and the rest has very little caffeine either, so in small quantities it would make a nice treat for the tea drinking kid in your life. The cinnamon and orange scent is lovely and dominates the in-bag smell, but the overall taste is the vanilla chai with a hint of chocolate and cloves.

It’s frackin cake in a glass, seriously.

I betting this tea tastes great with cream or sugar. Sadly, I am lactose intolerant and I hate sugar in my tea (yes, even honey). Next time I try it I’ll have to go out and get some more almond milk, though, because I’m betting that would just make it taste even richer.

I like tea. And tumblr. And fandom. And books. Yep.

SoCal