drank Dreamsicle by DAVIDsTEA

Maybe this tea just isn’t for me. Much healthier than I was the last time I tasted it, I decided to make a pitcher of iced tea instead of drinking it hot. The smell in the package is nice but there’s something overwhelmingly sweet that just does not tickle my tastebuds. Anyway, I mixed it up and let it chill for a few hours. The taste cold is much the same experience as it was hot although the flavors aren’t so overwhelming and sickening as the last time I tried. I like the orange zest, it’s very refreshing, but I can’t get past the white chocolate. Fortunately, it doesn’t totally ruin the cold drink for me like it did the hot but I don’t think I’d pick this one off the shelf. I probably wouldn’t have tried it if it didn’t come in the spring collection. I might add a lemon wedge to try to counter the overpowering sweetness of the white chocolate but I don’t really think that’s going to save this tea for me. Glad to be done with it.
EDIT: I see another reveiwer mentioned a buttery taste. UGH BUTTER. That is exactly what is setting me off, that sickening buttery taste. So. Gross.