drank Peppermint by Rishi Tea

Delicious and soothing with an amazing smell! I love to drink this iced with a bit of honey. It can be steeped about 2-3 times and for the last steep I usually leave it in for a long time since this tea doesn’t turn bitter.

If you have a cold or an upset stomach I definitely recommend this tea.

I’ve been a loose tea drinker since 2006 and I really started getting into tea during my college years. My favorite types are oolong, scented green, white, peppermint, and rooibos.

My husband and I drink it on a daily basis and we love our trusty Zojirushi water dispenser. Some of the tea we drink hot, and the rest we chill.

I enjoy tea with honey or german rock sugar. I also try to seek out unique honey for my tea. My favorite so far is unprocessed Hawaiian white gold honey.

If I’ve rated a tea over 90, it’s something I will definitely be drinking again in the future.

Lately I’ve been enjoying a lot of authentic Chinese tea that was gifted to me from my mother after her last trip to China. Unfortunately I won’t be able to write notes for those teas on Steepster.

Cambridge, MA