drank Kyoho Grape Oolong by Naivetea

This is the second infused oolong I’ve tried from Naivetea and I enjoy it too! The grape subtle flavor has both concord and muscat notes and is reminiscent of these japanese grape gummy candies that I enjoy.

Compared to their white peach oolong, I believe I like the white peach more…but that might just be due to the fact that I generally like white peach flavored foods and beverages more than grape flavored foods and beverages.

I was able to steep this tea six times.

I’ve been a loose tea drinker since 2006 and I really started getting into tea during my college years. My favorite types are oolong, scented green, white, peppermint, and rooibos.

My husband and I drink it on a daily basis and we love our trusty Zojirushi water dispenser. Some of the tea we drink hot, and the rest we chill.

I enjoy tea with honey or german rock sugar. I also try to seek out unique honey for my tea. My favorite so far is unprocessed Hawaiian white gold honey.

If I’ve rated a tea over 90, it’s something I will definitely be drinking again in the future.

Lately I’ve been enjoying a lot of authentic Chinese tea that was gifted to me from my mother after her last trip to China. Unfortunately I won’t be able to write notes for those teas on Steepster.

Cambridge, MA