By far one of my favourite teas

I’d have to say I’m an interesting person.

My friends would tell you that I am a warm person to be around, and am someone who is always there when someone is needed. I’m an artist and hope to one day become a published author.

I can’t say that I’m a normal girls; and don’t want to be. I’m a nerd, a geek, and a weirdo and I love it. I was/am a femme fatale, goth, bohemian, beatnik, retro rockabilly queen depending on my mood. I’m rather eclectic. I love romance novels, and pulp fiction from the 30s and 40s. I read comic books and manga novel. I’m into sic-fi and fantasy, and a load of other genres, and Doctor Who is probably the best show ever created. I prefer the sound of vinyl over re-mastered; trust me people, the Beatles where meant to be heard the way our parents listened to them; pops, static and all. I listen to a wide variety of music that for the most part is not mainstream and played on the radio; as long as it’s not rap, reggae, pop I’ll listen to it; though I prefer classic rock, celtic, soundtracks, jazz, jive, and symphonic metal. Oh, and Bowie rocks, enough said.

I like plays, operas, and other things of the sort, but that’s not to say that I’m not up for a good night at the pub, drinking with friends and a round of shisha.

I’m a Concordia alumni with a Bachelors degree in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences’ with History Major and a Minor in Religion. I studied Liberal Arts back in collage at Abbott, and for all you other Liberal Arts students you will know exactly what it means to be one.

Now a days I work as a photographer, and if you want to take a look at my work go check it out on my homepage at DeviantART.

A lot of my friend refer to me as Rogue because of my appearance, and parts of my personality, and will answer to it on occasion; I’m sassy and sarcastic, brassy and bold, and just plain fun. And to my friend Kryssy I will always be ‘The Crazy Lady’; right back at you hon.

My name is Samantha Di Girolamo, but you can call me Sam.

Montreal