I am fairly new to tea drinking, so bear that in mind as you read. I picked this up on impulse from Target, because it sounded like it would make a good iced tea, and it does. I cold steep this tea for between 8-12 hours, and use two tea bags for my 20 oz water bottle. It is very light and refreshing. I can taste both the vanilla and the apricot, and neither taste is artificial or overpowering. For a conveniently available and inexpensive white iced tea, this is a good choice.

I have also prepared it hot, and didn’t like it much – the flavors are so delicate that they basically disappeared. I might try again with a lower temperature to see if that helps, but I think I will mainly stick to having this cold.

Iced 8 min or more

Married lady in her late twenties who is relatively new to tea (that isn’t iced and artifically sweetened, that is) and loving it so far.

I have liked most kinds of tea that I have tried so far, but I especially like rich black teas. I enjoy tea iced and hot, but generally don’t add anything to it either way. My husband only drinks iced, but I have been expanding his tea horizons!

Current favorite: Harney & Sons Black Currant