Since I just had a cup of H&S’s Caribe, I decided to compare and contrast it to another tropical tea in my stash, 52 Teas Tropical Eyebrows. They are both tropical, for sure, but have very different flavor profiles. Tropical Eyebrows has a green base, rather than a black and green mixture, and it has a smokier flavor. It is also much more tart; I like the taste, but my mouth puckers a bit with every sip. Interestingly, the teas have completely different tropical fruit inclusions, but they both give you the impression of a warm day on a beach. Any tea that has that power is ok by me.

Altogether, I enjoy Caribe more; it’s a smoother, less tart tropical blend. But it won’t be a burden to finish my pouch of Tropical Eyebrows, either.

Married lady in her late twenties who is relatively new to tea (that isn’t iced and artifically sweetened, that is) and loving it so far.

I have liked most kinds of tea that I have tried so far, but I especially like rich black teas. I enjoy tea iced and hot, but generally don’t add anything to it either way. My husband only drinks iced, but I have been expanding his tea horizons!

Current favorite: Harney & Sons Black Currant