Hello, Sofa!

Chai Green Blend
Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Licorice Root, Matcha Green Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Peel
Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Orange Zest, Apple, Apple Skins, Cardamon, Clove, Spices, Spicy
Tea Bag
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by dreamloomer

• “A tea from dreamloomer, thank you a lot! I took the bag out of foil wrapping and a cloud of spices appeared. At first I thought it was dust, but it wasn’t. Hints of matcha should be in, but anyway,...” Read full tasting note
  • “Very strong aroma of cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom and gloves right after getting the eta bag out of the wrapper. Also very strong after steeping, very spicy, but with no trace of matcha...” Read full tasting note

From Fredsted

Product description not available yet.

About Fredsted View company

A tea from dreamloomer, thank you a lot!

Hints of matcha should be in, but anyway, I brewed it with boiling water.
THIS IS HOT Chai!
It’s very spicy; flavours were mostly pepper and cloves… cinnamon was there as well. Base was probably from orange as it was bit sweet but still somehow tangy. Haven’t noticed the apples!

Whoo, it was maybe too much spicy for me. I am not sure if I will drink second bag or will send it to someone; as it could be lovely as Advent tea (if we decide to make advent teas for others, see discussions! )

Flavors: Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Orange Zest

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML
dreamloomer

Yep, it’s really spicy. Maybe try to brew it the chai way, milk will make the spiciness more mellow.

derk

Sounds good. The name is funny.

Martin Bednář

dreamloomer: maybe; or I jsut will send it somewhere or I will drink it like that.
derk: for me it was bit annoying, but I overall tend to mild flavours :) Indeed I liked the name as well!

Also very strong after steeping, very spicy, but with no trace of matcha (obviously, since it’s only 2% of the package). The whole aroma profile reminds me of roasted apples with spices. Very warming, very winter-y.
The taste is also fruity, but not with apple, rather with the orange peels. Plus obviously all the spice extravaganza along with the spicy bite from black pepper.

To sum up: very tasty warming tea made with fresh, aromatic ingredients. I wish it had ore proper tea, but it’s still great.

With my first brewing I wanted to drink it neat. Next time I’ll try to brew it in the proper chai way.

Edit: I brewed it in the proper chai way, sweet and with milk (rice milk; iI’m not vegan, but recently I somehow don’t like dairy in my teas and coffees).
And it’s delicious! Smoth, sweet, full-bodied, rich, with solid peppery spiciness and the rest of the spices. A perfect winter warmer.

Flavors: Apple, Apple Skins, Black Pepper, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Orange Zest, Spices, Spicy

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 4 g 10 OZ / 300 ML