Source Mountain - Ben Shan competition grade

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Saeme0w

From Silk Road Teas

Our Ben Shan Oolong is from the An Xi Region of Fujian Province. The dry leaves are quite fragrant and show a mix of light green with hints of brown. This small leaf Oolong is lightly oxidized and gives the drinker a rich cup taste, with a yellow-green liquid. Goes well with food and is an excellent beverage served chilled. Briefly rinse the leaves, then steep in water of 185-195 degrees for about 2 minutes.

About Silk Road Teas View company

My husband is throwing a rock band party. We are currently on our second pot of this tea. Those who have tried it like it! I feel this tea is a grounding factor in this craziness! :) at least for me, anyway.

I’m typically a green tea lover, but this is one of my favorite Oolong teas! It has an excellent flavor, pleasant aroma. I usually have about 3-4 pots at the approximate temperature of 185 and 1-2 min steeps. Drank it multiple times daily, went through it pretty quick. Will have to order more. =D

I love this tea. Very Robust, but still has all the subtlety i like in an oolong. Definitely a mainstay in my tea collection.