Mango and Passion Fruit

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Couple of tea bags of this from *yssah* about a million years ago that I'm finally getting to. I actually took all of my trades out of their bags last night and labeled them by swapper so I can...” Read full tasting note
    Starfevre 520 tasting notes

From Wissotzky Tea

A magical infusion made of exotic fruits. The soothing passion fruit, which has a unique natural slight sourness, in combination with the exotic mango whose taste is sweet and rich, gives the drink an enchanting taste and aroma.

About Wissotzky Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Couple of tea bags of this from yssah about a million years ago that I’m finally getting to. I actually took all of my trades out of their bags last night and labeled them by swapper so I can get to them at random rather than go person by person. I think it’ll be faster this way since I won’t be stuck avoiding moving on to the next bag just because I don’t want to try one of the old bag’s teas immediately. Anyway.

There is just something in this tisane that is not sitting right with me. It’s not the mango. I don’t think it’s the passionfruit. I’m pretty sure it’s not even the hibiscus. But there is something that is just off that I do not like at all. Distinctly unpleasant cup of tea.