Passionfruit Oolong

Fruit Oolong Blend
Natural Passionfruit Extract, Oolong, Passionfruit
Edit tea info Last updated by Ryan

From Naivetea

High altitude oolong infused with passionfruit. Intense passionfruit aroma. Light and smooth body with strong passionfruit flavor. Fragrant finish with long sweet after taste.

About Naivetea View company

1942 tasting notes

I am so thrilled to finally have this tea back in my cupboard. It’s been a while since I first got a sample of this, and I’ve finally gotten comfortable enough with the size of my tea cupboard to buy a tin of it (and the Lychee Oolong).

It really is an astounding tea. I’ve never had a tea that tasted so much like a fresh, ripe passion fruit before. Not passion fruit flavor, not passion fruit juice/nectar… actual passion fruit. SO GOOD. Naivetea is really outstanding. They were more popular a few years ago on Steepster but aren’t as well known recently, but if you like flavored green oolongs (or high mountain Taiwanese oolongs in general) I highly recommend you check them out.

Stephanie

oooh, want

TeaBrat

I loved this too!

Interesting…..

I did try cold brewing the rest of this sample for 24 hours. It really brings forth the buttery flavor of this tea but it also made the passionfruit very strong, almost bitter. So I think I can safely say I prefer this hot and it’s a great fruity oolong!

First impressions of this tea is in the smell. The scent of the dry leaves smells a lot like candy, and smell very sweet. After steeping, the dry leaves and the tea liquor smelled a lot like the Acai Emergen-C vitamin C drink packages. I do not know what Passion fruit smells like, but this tea smelled very sweet, like acai, and had hints of crisp apple and peach in the scent as well.

Check out a more in depth review & a time lapse steep video at my blog! http://bit.ly/9flx7I

Lori

I just ordered a sample of this and can’t wait to try it…

Simply delicous :) The passionfruit aroma was very strong but the taste was a mild bit of citrus paired with a very nice creamy oolong.

This is the fourth scented/infused oolong I’ve tried from Naivetea and like the others I quite enjoy it! The passionfruit flavor is spot on, not too much but not too little, and the scent is heavenly. To compare this flavor with the others, I’d rate it higher than strawberry but not quite as delicious as lychee or white kyoho grape!

A good tea for relaxing, and treating others while in the company of family and friends.
This is a sweet tea that bodes well with a great conversation. “Sometimes the talk you ever will have is sitting next to someone in complete silence while drinking tea and walking away as if it were the best conversation you have ever had” Darrin Peppers Wong

3 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Just one sip – it feels like my palate had a trip to the spa!