I’ve said this in other posts but This tea came from the Pukka tea Sampler on Amazon, I was really bummed that most of the ones I wanted to try that were in the photo did not come but others came instead.
I was very nervous about this tea as I abhor lemon teas but figured I’d give this one a try since it has ginger in it. I was pleasantly surprised.
Flavor: The ginger is coming through slightly stronger than the lemon but does not overpower it, the manuka honey gives it the perfect amount of sweetness. so this tea needs no additives. All of the flavors are coming through nicely for me, this tea is far from exciting but I might consider buying it for the health benefits if it was on sale. Pukka teas tend to run about nine dollars a box. For someone who wants a strong flavor this may not be the tea for you. Overall it reminds me of Lemon ginger infused water.

Flavors: Ginger, Honey, Lemon

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

2019 Sipdown Count:5
College Freshman
Lover of Animals and Books~

I’ll try any tea at least once.

Favorite Flavors:
-Peach
-Melon
-Spearmint
-Ginger

I drink tea for many reasons: For pleasure, health benefits, mindfulness, to help with anxiety, hydration because I have always struggled with drinking plain water.

Love: All Green teas,Sweetness, Chamomile,Eucalyptus,
Medicinal teas,Floral,Bergamot,Creaminess, Roasted, Stevia, Grassy, Vegetal, Matcha,Seaweed notes, Green Rooibos, Licorice Root, Jasmine.

Picky about:hibiscus,peppermint.

Can’t Stand:Lemongrass(I’ve tolerated it on a few occasions mainly in black teas.) I’m really sensitive to it. I don’t drink teas with figs in them either.

0-23 Rating Means I couldn’t finish the cup