drank Lung Ching by DAVIDsTEA

Only got a small amount of this one to try as I really wasn’t sure with the description if I would like it or not. But I am glad that Davidstea did get some straight teas in. That was a nice surprise and hopefully it means more are coming? Probably not, but I can hope.

This one I steeped up this morning but I didn’t use super hot water. I had the water sitting for a bit before I finally used it. Anyways, this one is definitely buttery and not really all that grassy like I thought it would be. I could taste the green tea, but it was so mild. It really was the butter that I tasted more than anything, which was good and weird. I thought I was just tasting the butter from my toast, but nope, that was the tea.

I only have done one steeping so far, but I think I’ll try another one before the day is out. Either way, it’s pretty darn good and I loved how light it tasted too. Hoping the second steep is just as good.

Kristal

Adored this tea. I hope they get more straight greens :)

Comments

Kristal

Adored this tea. I hope they get more straight greens :)

Updated Dec. 14/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m the proud mommy of two sweet little boys! One born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
The second one came just Monday evening at only 2 weeks early so he’s healthy and perfect!
Life just got so much more busy and crazy but I’m so excited.
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada