Enjoying a decadently non-traditional Thanksgiving Day (extended family later = home, sleep late, lazy morning, chili for Thanksgiving Day Dinner)…which meant we found ourselves at Food 4 Less around noon to pick up odds and ends. And the best find of all was a huge bin of Celestial Seasonings holiday goodies on sale! Found Caramel Apple Dream, which I’ve been hunting for all fall, and impulsively grabbed this box, too.

On to real tea-related comments. Existing reviews aren’t very kind to the Wonderland, but I like it. Think sweet cranberry cookie, not tart cranberry chutney. The stevia, which turned me off CS’ Sweet Harvest Pumpkin, meshes better with the rooibos, and while it’s more sweetener than I’d add on my own, works just fine.

Kristal

Lovely! I’ve been really lovely Celestial Seasonings lately. Other than a few teas iced, I really like Honey Vanilla Chamomile hot before bed :)

Comments

Kristal

Southwest Missouri