drank Congu by Art of Tea

Really, really, nice! It’s a light black tea with a flavor I’d call “golden.” Not smoky or bitter, just warm and slightly dark with the smallest bit of brown-sugar sweet at the end of each sip. This was a sample from one of my tea-storm-rescuers, and I am grateful!

(After years of receiving Christmas ornaments from friends and co-workers—the usual annual token gift—I finally started putting names and dates on them. I hereby resolve to do the same with swaps and samples so I can thank the appropriate people as I go.)

gmathis

It “sets” well, too - had to leave the house for about an hour, warmed up the last cup that had been sitting in the pot and it’s still sweet and light. No bitterness.

Comments

gmathis

Southwest Missouri