drank Lover's Leap by Harney & Sons

A poor man’s Darjeeling. This British legacy tea treasure has significantly more muscatel flavor than even the venerable (and expensive!) Jungpana Estate second flush Darjeeling that I drank yesterday evening, and it’s half the price!
As it steeped, the aroma was actually a little reminiscent of Jade Tieguanyin oolong. The taste was mildly floral and subtly sweet, with lemony notes and a forest hint of pine. This high grown Ceylon is quite like a fine first flush Darjeeling – Margaret’s Hope first flush, one of my favorites, pops to mind. There was just a pleasant bit of astringency. Although it’s light bodied, Lover’s Leap Estate Ceylon stood up beautifully to my vegetarian Hungarian chicken paprika and noodles, Italian green salad with extra garlic onion dressing, and dark chocolate eclair dessert of my Sunday supper.
This second review of Lover’s Leap confirmed my findings of the first – What a delightful, delicious Darjeeling double!

Flavors: Floral, Forest Floor, Muscatel, Pine, Sweet

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

“Anyone who has used that comforting phrase ‘a nice cup of tea’ invariably means Indian tea.” – George Orwell

Darjeeling is the tea that inspired me to begin my beautiful journey through the wide world of tea and will always reign supreme in my tea pantry! My first tea love, so to speak. I positively adore a fine Darjeeling – Especially a great muscatel second flush!

Indian tea, in general, is my overall preference. After Darjeeling, Assam tea, especially a fine second flush Assam tea, is a favorite. Winter flush Nilgiri Frost tea is another Indian tea that I quite enjoy.

Apart from Indian tea, I cannot resist a good Keemun or Yunnan Dian Hong tea.
I really love Earl Grey and vanilla flavored tea blends – Must haves in my tea pantry!

Love my herbal teas – Rooibos fanatic!

I prefer to drink organic tea whenever possible.

Richmond, Virginia, USA