Additional notes: This one is older but still tastes amazing! Better than I remember actually… I love the sweetness from the raspberry and chocolate paired with the earthiness, slight tanginess from the yerba mate. Just many ingredients that mingle together to get this creamy delicious cup. I feel like I’ve been describing every tea as creamy lately. I was pleased that on an episode of Parks & Rec I had been saying “yerba mate” correctly… the dad from the Prancer movie said it!

Stephanie

They mentioned Yerba mate on parks and rec? How did I miss that?!?

tea-sipper

It was Ron Swanson’s doppelganger!

Or nemesis.

Comments

Stephanie

They mentioned Yerba mate on parks and rec? How did I miss that?!?

tea-sipper

It was Ron Swanson’s doppelganger!

Or nemesis.

Some of my favorite tea shops (still operating):
bluebirdteaco.com

zentealife.com
theteamerchant.net
Rivertea
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: