Cherry Cola Honeybush

Honeybush Tea
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

• “52 Teas 12 Teas of Christmas – Day 3 This smelled awesome. I used to love Wild Cherry Pepsi (the only Pepsi soda I ever preferred to Coca Cola sodas) when I was younger, and this definitely made me...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown (1300)! Finished off this advent sample in the afternoon – I’m glad I’m getting through advent samples so that they’re not hanging out in my stash as long as I’ve let them in the past, but...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

52 Teas 12 Teas of Christmas – Day 3

This smelled awesome. I used to love Wild Cherry Pepsi (the only Pepsi soda I ever preferred to Coca Cola sodas) when I was younger, and this definitely made me think of that. I think I recently (relatively so) tried that again though and actually did not like it anymore. When I took my first sip of this, I did not really like it either. Or so I thought. But I managed to guzzle it down while playing a game with my family. So, I definitely enjoyed it well enough but do not really remember it much. I am very happy I have more to try though.

Sipdown (1300)!

Finished off this advent sample in the afternoon – I’m glad I’m getting through advent samples so that they’re not hanging out in my stash as long as I’ve let them in the past, but this was a tea I didn’t love saying goodbye to. The intense and sweet cola and cherry notes so perfectly convey the taste of a Cherry Coke, and combined with the pepperiness of the honeybush tea base used I even felt like I was getting this sort of faux effervescence that made the steeped cup all the more magical.

I will miss this tea – it was a lovely experience!

Cameron B.