Rooibos Nutcracker

Rooibos Tea
Apple Pieces, Blue Cornflowers, Chestnut, Cocoa Nibs, Hazelnut Natural Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Natural Caramel Flavor, Rooibos
Wood
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Teatotaler
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 250 ml

From Adagio Teas

How suite it is! Limited-edition holiday herbal features rooibos with fruit, nuts, caramel, and cocoa. Smooth, rich flavours offer a natural sweetness and depth. This is the ideal blend to sip by the tree, on a snowy winter’s evening.

About Adagio Teas View company

I really wanted to love this one.

I bought this as a work tea because I was running out of herbals, and I need them to balance out the other teas I’m fond of drinking. This was one that sounded so good to me on Adagio’s site. And it is good. It’s just not as caramel tasting as I expected. Good, kind of sweet, but also woody. I liked this one, but I probably won’t reorder it.

Flavors: Wood

Please keep things friendly and .

Let the record reflect that this is delicious as a latte. It’s a fabulous dessert tea anyway, but the extra milk (and a little honey and vanilla essence) take it to a whole new level. It’s super-sweet (but not in a way that’s particularly cloying or overpowering), with lots of chestnut flavour, and an underlying richness that’s hard to define. It all adds up to extreme deliciousness, let me tell you.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML
Evol Ving Ness

Extreme deliciousness! Could do with some of that.

Please keep things friendly and .