Green Pomegranate

Fruit Green Blend
Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “… Put this one in the delicate category… Water a little too hot… bitter too much leaf… bitter steep for the stated time!… BITTER!!!!! my normal amount of leaf… BITTER! HALF my normal amount of...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea blend has a sweet scent to it. I loved the packaging of the tea. It came in a fresh bright big package. When I opened the pack to get the teabag out, there were quite a few loose tea bits...” Read full tasting note
  • “College Graduation Party Tea #5 While this the third review I am writing up for my graduation party for teas drank, this was the fifth. Third was cold brewed peach and fourth was a cold brewed lime...” Read full tasting note

From Art of Tea

Select organic green tea hand tossed in a large wok, dried to perfection, then carefully blended with organic raspberries and essence of pomegranate. Sweeten the senses with a tart and tangy rush to the palate.

Water Temperature: 180-185 F degrees
Caffeine Content: Medium
Steep Time: 3 minutes
Ingredients: Organic Green Tea, Organic Rosehips, Organic Raspberries, Natural Flavors
Origin: Art of Tea Blend

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

… Put this one in the delicate category…
Water a little too hot… bitter
too much leaf… bitter
steep for the stated time!… BITTER!!!!!
my normal amount of leaf… BITTER!
HALF my normal amount of leaf… GREAT!
wtf
Anyways… after PAINSTAKINGLY figuring out what part of my soul the leaves wanted in the cup with them… This is pretty good.
It is tart and fruity without being a dirty mushy fruit salad or only tasting like hibiscus which is the highest compliment I can bestow on a fruit flavored tea. Good job guys.
But… why is it named pomegranate when it tastes of raspberries… and pretty much only raspberries? So yea… no pomegranate flavor so I dub this tea “Green Raspberry” from now until forever and then it’s good.

Ricky

Haha, this sounds and looks like a Teavana tea.

Madison Bartholemew

I’d say it’s a little better only because it has decided what it tastes like… like “I am a raspberry!” I respect that a little more than the Teavana Fruit mush…
You’re right though…. it kinda does ;P

This tea blend has a sweet scent to it. I loved the packaging of the tea. It came in a fresh bright big package. When I opened the pack to get the teabag out, there were quite a few loose tea bits that had come off the tea sachet. And the same happened during steeping. So the con is that the tea bag was broken.

This interesting green pomegranate blend is a balance between tangy, tart and sweet. This is a tricky combination because there are 3 very diverse flavor profiles which are being explored in one blend. I really enjoyed this one. I was expecting a stronger pomegranate flavor though. The finish of the tea was tangy. Throughout the tea, there was the slight tartness from the raspberries and the sweetness was not overpowering.

There was a slight bit of bitterness while I neared the finish of the tea owing to the tea dust from the broken teabag.

I would love to get myself a loose tea version of this relaxing blend of tea.

Flavors: Raspberry

3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

College Graduation Party Tea #5
While this the third review I am writing up for my graduation party for teas drank, this was the fifth. Third was cold brewed peach and fourth was a cold brewed lime marshmallow from Butiki. This was an excellent fruit green hot, normally I don’t find green teas to taste very good when they are warm. Surprisingly there wasn’t much of smell to this, but the taste was there which is what I want from my tea :)