Mango & Pineapple

Blue Cornflowers, Mango, Orange Peel, Pineapple, Red Cornflower, White Cornflower Blossoms
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Chris Chamorro

1 Tasting Note View all

• “How i got it: Got a bag in a trade with my sister, long time ago. Experience: Well, let’s go back to Basilur now. This is the third of four teas in the “Magic Fruits” pack. To my surprise, its...” Read full tasting note

From Basilur

Embrace the exotic flavours of a divine paradise with the luscious taste of Mango and the tropical juiciness of pineapple combined with Ceylon’s finest leafy black tea.
Basilur’s Mango and Pineapple tea is a combination of the flavours of golden paradise.
This delectable tea will take you on a true tropical journey.

About Basilur View company

1 Tasting Note

How i got it: Got a bag in a trade with my sister, long time ago.

Experience: Well, let’s go back to Basilur now. This is the third of four teas in the “Magic Fruits” pack. To my surprise, its aroma turned out to be simply delightful. This is one of the best mixes of scents I’ve tried: very natural and well balanced, although it has very little presence of the tea. Its flavor is very enjoyable too, with a sip that begins with a soft mango taste that grows up to be mildly intense and ends with the pineapple, which leaves a curious fizzy sensation in the mouth. The tea is more present at the end of the sip too. An unusual blend, maybe the flavors are a bit overwhelming… but good nonetheless.

Would i buy it?: Actually, I’d have to think about this one with a couple cups more to give an answer.