Chamomile Vanilla and Honey

Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I typically don’t choose a chamomile tea unless I have a headache or am feeling a little sickly and under the weather. It’s not a favorite but there is something definitely cozy about it when I’m...” Read full tasting note

From Bigelow

Rich sweet taste with creamy honey flavor and hints of decedent vanilla

We’re proud of Our Recipe: Our soothing and relaxing chamomile is blended with silky smooth vanilla and a touch of golden honey flavor. The result is a mellow brew with a delightfully sweet finish. This combination is a truly relaxing experience you will want to enjoy again and again.

Chamomile, Natural Vanilla and Honey Flavors, Licorice Root

STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS
Be sure to start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil.
Pour over tea bag, steep for 4 minutes (or whatever time you like), remove bag (but no squeezing please!).

For Iced Tea by the Glass: Steep a little longer. Pour over ice.

About Bigelow View company

1 Tasting Note

I typically don’t choose a chamomile tea unless I have a headache or am feeling a little sickly and under the weather. It’s not a favorite but there is something definitely cozy about it when I’m just trying to feel better. Today is an exception to that rule – I don’t feel sick (aside from a small headache); I’m just trying to drink some of our teas that I haven’t tried yet.

This does smell sweeter than a typical chamomile but the taste doesn’t seem too much changed. There is a slight creaminess there that could be the vanilla. The only honey I taste is the honey I added myself and I think it only serves to bring out the more artificial flavors of the tea. It’s not my favorite, but I really didn’t expect it to be.

Flavors: Artificial, Creamy, Sweet, Vanilla