Thin Mints

Herbal Tea
Cocoa, Creamy, Peppermint, Vanilla, Artificial, Chocolate, Mint, Sweet
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper
Boiling 2 min, 15 sec 25 oz / 750 ml

3 Images

From Bigelow

Who doesn’t love girl scout cookies thin mints? Bigelow tea is proud to bring you this delectable cookie flavored tea

A blend that starts with a smooth chocolate taste followed by a burst of mint, giving your palate a flavor sensation sure to blow your mind

Ingredients: peppermint, chicory, rose hips, licorice root, low-fat alkalized cocoa powder, natural chocolate flavors with other natural flavors (soy lecithin)

About Bigelow View company

M Mack sent a bag of this along with some teas I bought. Thanks so much! It was a delight to find as I didn’t know it existed! I wasn’t expecting much though, as the ingredients list some odd things that I wouldn’t think would add up to a Thin Mint (licorice, chicory, rose hips?!?!) but the result is actually quite delicious. I’d say it is pretty spot on to those delicious cookies. I’m very happy none of those previous mentioned ingredients seemed to be present. ick. Somehow the brew is even the color of a Thin Mint despite being a caffeine free tea and not a black tea. I would say there is more mint flavor than chocolate flavor but it’s shocking how close the flavor is to the cookie here. I’d buy this one.
Steep #1 // 10 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 5 minute steep

Sipdown! Om nom nom. This is a solid bagged chocolate mint tea, best enjoyed hot with a splash of rice milk.

This has a very sharp minty flavour with a background of sickly sweet chicory root and a smooth cocoa butter flavour. It could do without the chicory, but overall it is a solid chocolate mint bagged tea. It also does well on the second steep.

Flavors: Artificial, Chocolate, Cocoa, Creamy, Mint, Peppermint, Sweet

Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 24 OZ / 700 ML

2047 tasting notes

Clever, clever marketing: Bigelow has (as best I can tell) repackaged their Peppermint Bark herbal tea—which is mildly chocolate, briskly mint, and generally pleasant—with a Girl Scout cookie wrapper and set it back on the shelves for another season. Hey, it worked—box caught my eye and was in my hand until I read the ingredient list and realized I had plenty of the same stuff at home.