Lemon & Raspberry

Fruit Green Blend
Apple Pieces, Freeze Dried Raspberries, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Sencha
Butter, Grass, Lemon, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Do not be fooled by this iced teas´s magical blue colour… it packs a zesty lemon yellow punch! Add a drop of lemon juice & watch the brew turn berry pink in front of your eyes!

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

I received this as a free sample during the Christmas in July sale! Thanks so much, Bird & Blend! I know this is one of the summer blends that B&B intended to be iced. I must mention first that I didn’t ice this any way, shape, or form. I steeped it like a typical green. But I LOVE the way I steeped it… it probably couldn’t be better to my tastes. B&B’s raspberry teas are like no other. They are now my official go-to raspberry teas! It’s such an awesome, unique, full, buzzy, raspberry flavor, even if it’s the “blue” raspberry flavor. I love it. To be honest, I can’t really tell much of a difference between this blend and the Blue Raspberry blend. There should be lemon here, but it isn’t tasting much like lemon. So the raspberry and the green tea tastes mostly like Blue Raspberry. Both blends turn blue. I didn’t notice too much of the apple, rosehips or orange that should be in the blend, which is okay with me. Perfect on a hot day. This one gets a lower rating because these extra ingredients don’t need to be here. So both blends are fantastic, but I’d choose the Blue Raspberry over this one, because it showcases that amazing blue raspberry that I haven’t tasted in ANY other tea anywhere. I’m glad Blue Raspberry is part of the tea wall.
Steep #1 // 1 heaping teaspoon for a full mug // 32 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // 30 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep

Kittenna

Sounds tasty! My free samples are MojiTea and Peach & Orange – was hoping I got this one but did not.

Martin Bednář

Interesting that I was not so hyped about this one. It was just okay – both iced and brewed “as usual”.

It’s blue and it’s bland. I will try it another time. Perhaps not iced. We shall see.

ICED time!
Yep, my first ever ICED tea.

And it turned out great!
It is quite freshly citrusy but there is some nice sweet flavour of raspberries. Maybe bit tangy.

Yep, this tea is blue. Kind of strange feeling drinking it. But taste is great. And that is what matters.

Iced 4 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML