Strawberry Champagne

Artificial, Pastries, Strawberry, Baked Bread, Sweet
Tea Bag
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Ost

• “This tea does NOT taste like strawberry champagne…it tastes like a strawberry jelly-filled doughnut! The strawberry flavor is quite sweet and slightly artificial and there is a distinct pastry note...” Read full tasting note
  • “Ok, something HAS to be wrong with me. Been drinking bagged tea because it’s easier at work and they’ve been tasting REALLY GOOD! Had Liptons French Vanilla and those bags have to be like 6...” Read full tasting note
  • “Backlog Got this one from The Cookie Lady when we met up at Disneyland last month! Wasn’t really sure if I’d like this much since it’s Celestial Seasonings and i just wouldn’t think they’d make...” Read full tasting note

From Celestial Seasonings

Product description not available yet.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This tea does NOT taste like strawberry champagne…it tastes like a strawberry jelly-filled doughnut! The strawberry flavor is quite sweet and slightly artificial and there is a distinct pastry note to the aftertaste. It’s not at all what I was expecting, but it’s actually pretty good! Not sure this is something I would buy, but I’ll happily drink the 3 sachets I have left. Thank you to The Cookie Lady for the awesome swap package…I’ve been sampling the teas she sent me all week and I still have several left to try!

Flavors: Artificial, Pastries, Strawberry

TeaBrat

hmm strawberry jelly doughnut tea sounds kinda tasty…

Ost

Tastes like a strawberry poptart to me!

Kaylee

Hannukah tea!

Ok, something HAS to be wrong with me. Been drinking bagged tea because it’s easier at work and they’ve been tasting REALLY GOOD! Had Liptons French Vanilla and those bags have to be like 6 years old! LOL

Bought this one at Target last night…much to my hubby’s protests that I have too much tea. Of course I have too much tea! But, it comes in a really cute tin.

I was afraid after I got home and saw it has rooibos in it, but you can’t even tell. This smells so good when steeping. You can smell the creamy strawberriness. Not much in the way of champagne but figured that’s probably just to give it a cute name. Didn’t add sugar cuz I was needing to get back upstairs to finish work, but bet it would be even better with it….or some honey. Hubby and I spent about $75 in this local honey shop so I must try it in something!

Backlog

Got this one from The Cookie Lady when we met up at Disneyland last month! Wasn’t really sure if I’d like this much since it’s Celestial Seasonings and i just wouldn’t think they’d make tons of teas I’d like. xD That sounds mean I realize. But I just don’t usually have high expectations for bagged teas!
This one totally surprised me though!
The strawberry flavor is super strong. It’s kinda bread-y, almost like a pastry. It reminds me of a strawberry pastry.
You don’t even need added sweetener in it! It’s delicious just how it is! I would totally pick up more of this if I saw it in the store anymore…just not sure that they make it anymore :( Thank you soo much for letting me try this, The Cookie Lady!
It’s a win in my book! :D

Flavors: Baked Bread, Pastries, Strawberry, Sweet

The Cookie Lady

It’s actually a brand new one! It comes in this really pretty rectangular tin. It’s pink and yellow, so I doubt you’d like the tin (hahaha) but there were two other flavors in different colored tins I think. Maybe like a red velvet flavor and something else. I mostly bought this one because I wanted the tin :)

Ost

Really? Where did you get it at? :O Haha wow did you just take all the tea out to use the tin for another tea? XD

The Cookie Lady

I got it at Target. Actually, all of the What-Cha samples you sent me are currently hanging out in the tin :) It’s a pretty big one, so I’ll probably use it for other samples later rather than a loose tea.

rosebudmelissa

It sounds like they are limited edition teas.

darby

I just bought this! Came on here to check for reviews before I open since I see rooibos in the ingredients.

Ost

Ooo you will like this one, Darby!!

darby