Sleepytime Honey

Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hawthorn, Honey, Lemongrass, Natural Orange Flavor, Spearmint
Apple, Coconut, Herbaceous, Honey, Orange, Spearmint, Sweet
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

From Celestial Seasonings

Our classic Sleepytime blend of herbs plus delicate honey aroma and flavor.
“Sleepytime® Honey adds just the right amount of honey flavor, aroma and sweetness to our time-honored (and buzz-free) Sleepytime blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass. Don’t you think it’s time to settle in for the night and ‘bee’ relaxed?”

—Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Same review as Sleepy Time

This tastes like the Sleepytime Peach, minus the peach.

It’s mostly chamomile. I’ve had several cups now, and I honestly can’t taste the honey. I felt like this should be sweeter.

That said, it’s pretty good, and I like to sip it as part of an evening ritual to get to sleep. I have a lot of trouble sleeping sometimes, so this is, hopefully, a Pavlovian training method. Drink this, body falls asleep. It’s soothing.

Kristal

I really like honey vanilla chamomile by celestial seasonings :)

mtchyg

I have trouble sleeping too. My Pavlovian training seems to be “Lie in bed, read, check phone 10 times, lie in bed, fall asleep whenevs.”

I loved this one so much, I had two cups of it. When I first open the package, I can smell the spearmint the most. But when I steep it, it suddenly becomes a wonderfully honeyed version of the original blend.

It’s balanced perfectly and tastes very genuine. I get notes of coconut mingled among the honey and chamomile. They should try to make a Sleepytime Coconut next, haha.

My favorite? It’s a toss-up for me between this one and the vanilla flavored Sleepytime.

Wonderful!