Pink Lemonade

Rooibos Tea
Lemon, Sour, Sugar, Alcohol, Hibiscus, Medicinal, Strawberry, Pineapple, Sweet, Tart, Citrusy, Tangy, Artificial, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I tried a sample of this in store and found it way too sweet. Nonetheless, the beau talked me into picking up 50 grams. We made it hot last night (I still don’t really like iced tea) and it was,...” Read full tasting note
  • “Another sipdown! I put this in the fridge at work so I’d have a treat the next day, and as a bonus the company gave us carbonated water and sanpellegrino drinks (which we’ll get every...” Read full tasting note
  • “Have been drinking some tea lately but failing to log anything. Gah. Life is so busy! Looking for housing again, frantically trying to finish up thesis-related things… Anyhow, figured I’d try this...” Read full tasting note
  • “Dry Leaf Nose: Pink lemonade. Liquor: Pink colour with a slight cloudiness. Flavour: The flavour is very reminiscent of pink lemonade. A slight tartness from the lemon, but overall sweet with a...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Think Pink

When life gives you lemons, reach for this zippy hot pink blend. One sip is enough to turn any frown upside down. Not only is it packed with rooibos, hibiscus and other good-for-you stuff, it’s also unbelievably delicious any way you drink it. Served hot, it’s a tart and tasty throat soother. On ice, it’s an addictively tangy summer refresher. And if you really want to take it to the next level, freeze it into ice cubes and blend them up with some agave and a splash of vodka. Hello, grown-up slushie.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, mango, rooibos, lemon peel, lemon myrtle, lemongrass, stevia, cornflower petals, natural and artificial lime, lemon and sugar cane flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had to quickly run into the mall today and couldn’t resist going into David’s tea (after all who ever can!?). I had a sample of this tea iced and loved it so much I walked out with a cup. I don’t know if I would like this one as much warm but I will definitely pick this one up to have over the summer. I had a bit of agave in mine but I didn’t find it to be too sweet. I found it to have great flavours! It had a nice balance between tartness and sweetness which was really refreshing…I will definitely be stocking up on this :)

Thanks to BrewTEAlly Sweet for the sample.

I wasn’t expecting to like this one as much as I did. I am not a huge lover of Rooibos and I don’t sweeten my teas, so the reviews had me scared! But the smell was so so good that I decided to go for it this morning, thinking I could just dump it and brew something better :)

Yes, it is very sweet (I actually wondered if I had sweetened it in some sort of dazed black out), but the tartness cuts it enough that I really enjoyed it. I drank half of my sample hot and didn’t want t stop, but managed to drink the other half cold and I dont know which I liked more. I think I will actually need more of this!

Delicious! I added too much sugar, but I am enjoying it. I’m starting to think I like this one best really hot. It’s starting to cool and I think the hibiscus is coming out a bit more than I would have liked, but it still really good.

My hunny has saved some to make an iced tea with it tomorrow. It’s chilling in the fridge right now. I hope he enjoys it too.

So I went in to buy a iced tea travel mug and the girl over the counter said I could have a free tea of the day. I had the choice between Pink lemonade and an other one which sounded weird so I took the lemonade. After going shopping I finally took a sip of it and fell in love with it. I’m going back and buying a tin this weekend.. Great tea!

I bought a 50g bag of this in store. It smells just like pink lemonade, which I loved so I figured it would be a hit. I have only cold steeped it so far. It is delicious this way and tastes just like a glass of pink lemonade. If you enjoy pink lemonade I would recommend! Will certainly be getting a tin.

I picked up a 50 g bag of this tea a long time ago to try with my frequent steeper points. Right off the bat, the lemon smell was overwhelmingly sour. I also found the tea itself to be really sour and no matter how short of a time I steeped it, it was too strong for my taste and I usually like my tea strong. I will not be buying any more of this and am glad it is gone.

Flavors: Lemon, Sour

Iced 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Here’s Hoping TTB!

I came home late from a long, dragging day at work (on a Friday, none the less) to find this outside my door! Hooray!!! Ironically, I had just texted my boyfriend about an hour earlier to comment on how little tea I drank today. That’s going to be quick to change now ;)

I picked out this one for no particular reason, but seeing as it’s November it’s a bit out of season. I like it…but I hate how David’s always throws sweeteners in their tea. If I wanted sweetened tea, I’d put it in myself! Because of that, it’s a little too sweet – the stevia is pretty heavy handed in my opinion, and completely knocks out any flavor besides the lemon… which I guess is what lemonade is but.. eh…

Flavors: Lemon, Sugar

Made some tea cocktails with the remaining cold brew in the fridge.

1/2 Pink Lemonade Cold Brew
1/4 Peach Schnapps
1/4 Banana Liqueur

Just making note here that they were delicious, fruity and very smooth (you could hardly tell they were alcoholic at all) and 100% worth recreating in the future…

Shae

Love this! Making me thirsty…

Daylon R Thomas

Yay cocktails!

Here’s Hoping TTB

The scent of the leaf and brew wasn’t really impressing me, then the sweetness of the stevia hit on my first sip, so I dumped the rest of the cup. I cannot stand stevia.

I’m not a lover of this one. It does remind me of pink lemonade but I was more tartness and I’m just not getting that here. What am I getting? Stevia. Is that in here? Because I am tasting it and it’s just not awesome.