Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Apple, Fruity, Peach, Candy, Sour, Sweet, Artificial, Apple Candy, Pear, Blackberry, Tart, Sugar, Sugarcane, Herbs, Pleasantly Sour, Green Apple, Tangy, Raspberry, Wood, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Tastes more like a child’s apple juice than peach to me, and has a plasticy/clean aftertaste that I didn’t love.

I can see why people really like this one. It’s ultra peachy, like peach juice, although on the artificial side, and it’s quite sweet too. Takes me back to when my parents used to buy this big jug of peach cocktail from Costco during the summer months. I would probably enjoy it more if I were to combine it with a straight black tea to give this a little more depth and cut the sweetness. But it’s a fun, juicy blend.

Speaking of that, I finished my last yellow peach yesterday so I should check at the grocery store today if I can get more nice ones before they are out of season. They’re my favourite summer fruit! White peaches don’t hold a candle to them.

Having this iced tonight… I used to love this more than I do now, but it’s still good sometimes. It’s mainly the peachy and apple I taste. There seems to be a lot of apple in this blend – but it’s not bad. I like both peach and apple. Another thing about this tea is that it’s enjoyable iced and hot.

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Peach

Iced 4 min, 0 sec

Just like a lot of people said, it tastes just like Fuzzy Peaches!

Flavors: Apple, Candy, Fruity, Peach

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Smells and tastes like Fuzzy Peaches. Really tasty!

This is a go-to tea for me when I’m in the mood for a sweet, drinkable iced tea. However, this one does perform well hot, which isn’t something I can say for all of my favourite iced tea blends. I really only get one flavour out of this tea; a very sweet peach flavour that has a slight sourness to it (reminiscent of a Maynard’s Fuzzy Peach). Sweet blackberry leaf really does something for me in fruity herbal blends, and Just Peachy is no exception. While I wouldn’t recommend this to everyone, especially seasoned straight tea lovers, this is a tea that is a fantastic stepping stone between pop or juice and straight blends.

Flavors: Candy, Peach, Sour

Tastes just like fuzzy peaches candy! Makes a lovely iced tea.

Flavors: Fruity, Peach, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more

I had a craving. This fit the bill!! Peachy goodness, no sugar required. Yum.
A more natural version of the Tim Horton’s peach drink (still has fake candy notes, I didn’t say entirely natural!)
Grabbed omw from work. Yay for free tea. I had a coupon.
Going on day 7 of work tomorrow, so it will be a coffee kinda day – with no time for making matcha. Sighs

Sip-down! Not a bad cup. Tasted like the peach juice from Tim’s. Not my usual choice in tea, but sweet and fruity, not at all tart.

Very good tea iced tea, is sufficient in itself. Infused cold in the fridge