Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Peach, Stonefruits, Apple, Fruity, Candy, Sour, Sweet, Artificial, Apple Candy, Pear, Blackberry, Tart, Sugar, Sugarcane, Herbs, Pleasantly Sour, Green Apple, Tangy, Raspberry, Wood, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

My favorite iced tea I’ve tried yet – just unsweetened peachy goodness. I do wish it was stronger: I cold-steeped for 24 hours and it’s fine. Next time I guess I’m throwing half the tin in. Will drink heaps and heaps of this!

Flavors: Peach

Iced 8 min or more

I was out of town last weekend. My childhood best friend’s husband died and I went to the memorial service. I’m glad I went to be there with her. But that’s why I didn’t do my usual tasting notes last weekend.

Looking forward to getting some new teas tasted and logged this weekend.

I may have gone overboard with the peach fruit blends. I seem to have a ton of them now, as well as a ton of orange ones. But vive la difference! It’s fun to have a number of teas in the same general flavor profile to explore the differences. Which is why my goal of clearing out my cupboard is unlikely to be completely realistic. While I don’t think I need 10 peach herbals, I do think having only one would be boring. Maybe 3 is the right number. Maybe 1 is the right number for other things, like lapsangs and five is the right number for jasmine greens, since I love them so much. Anyway, something to ponder.

Very solid peach smell coming from the packet. The mix looks a bit like Grapenuts to me. I haven’t thought about those in a long time.

The aroma of the steeped blend is pure peach, down to the stony pit note. The color is the color of the inside of a ripe peach — a strong, dark yellow, that’s somewhat cloudy but not completely opaque.

The flavor is sweet with a touch of tart as well. I haven’t had the fuzzy peach candy others have compared this to, but I don’t find this artificial tasting as some have said. The touch of tart keeps it from that for me — without the tart, I’d find this candy-like and it’s hard to imagine a peach candy that wouldn’t taste artificial. As it is, I quite like this.

Flavors: Peach, Stonefruits

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML
Evol Ving Ness

Interesting concept about how many of each type that you like you should have. Something for me to consider as I make progress sipping down things that I don’t love as much.

__Morgana__

Yeah, I don’t think I’d set a hard and fast rule. But I know from experience there are things I drink a lot and things I only drink a few times a year left to my own devices.

In-store sample. It boggles my mind that in-store samples vary so much. While the peach here was toned down, the imitation flavour came through loud and clear.

Indigobloom

I hate that too. It doesn’t give an accurate impression of what you’d be buying!

Lexie Aleah

You have some of this at home right> Have you tried making it as a Teapop?

Evol Ving Ness

No, I haven’t. Is it life-changing?

Lexie Aleah

It’s the only way I’ve ever had it before. Nothing I’d order from the store, but a good way to use it up if you have a bag of it sitting around.

Tastes more like a child’s apple juice than peach to me, and has a plasticy/clean aftertaste that I didn’t love.

I can see why people really like this one. It’s ultra peachy, like peach juice, although on the artificial side, and it’s quite sweet too. Takes me back to when my parents used to buy this big jug of peach cocktail from Costco during the summer months. I would probably enjoy it more if I were to combine it with a straight black tea to give this a little more depth and cut the sweetness. But it’s a fun, juicy blend.

Speaking of that, I finished my last yellow peach yesterday so I should check at the grocery store today if I can get more nice ones before they are out of season. They’re my favourite summer fruit! White peaches don’t hold a candle to them.

Having this iced tonight… I used to love this more than I do now, but it’s still good sometimes. It’s mainly the peachy and apple I taste. There seems to be a lot of apple in this blend – but it’s not bad. I like both peach and apple. Another thing about this tea is that it’s enjoyable iced and hot.

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Peach

Iced 4 min, 0 sec

Just like a lot of people said, it tastes just like Fuzzy Peaches!

Flavors: Apple, Candy, Fruity, Peach

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Smells and tastes like Fuzzy Peaches. Really tasty!

This is a go-to tea for me when I’m in the mood for a sweet, drinkable iced tea. However, this one does perform well hot, which isn’t something I can say for all of my favourite iced tea blends. I really only get one flavour out of this tea; a very sweet peach flavour that has a slight sourness to it (reminiscent of a Maynard’s Fuzzy Peach). Sweet blackberry leaf really does something for me in fruity herbal blends, and Just Peachy is no exception. While I wouldn’t recommend this to everyone, especially seasoned straight tea lovers, this is a tea that is a fantastic stepping stone between pop or juice and straight blends.

Flavors: Candy, Peach, Sour

Tastes just like fuzzy peaches candy! Makes a lovely iced tea.

Flavors: Fruity, Peach, Sweet