Just Peachy

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Blackberry Leaves, Peach
Apple, Candy, Fruity, Peach, Sour, Sweet, Artificial, Apple Candy, Pear, Blackberry, Tart, Sugar, Sugarcane, Herbs, Pleasantly Sour, Green Apple, Tangy, Raspberry, Wood, Bitter, Rooibos
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From DAVIDsTEA

It took us years to find the perfect peach iced tea – but this sweet, summery blend is so peachy, it tastes like it’s fresh from the orchard. Now that we’ve finally mastered our favourite summer fruit, we just can’t get enough. And we keep discovering new, delicious ways to try it. It’s amazing mixed up with peach sliced and frozen into ice pops. Or served chilled with a splash of Prosecco. But the best way might just be straight up, with lots of ice and a touch of agave. However you enjoy it, this blend is a real peach.

Ingredients: Apple, sweet blackberry leaves, peach, natural and artificial flavouring.*

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Just like a lot of people said, it tastes just like Fuzzy Peaches!

Flavors: Apple, Candy, Fruity, Peach

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

Smells and tastes like Fuzzy Peaches. Really tasty!

Please keep things friendly and .

This is a go-to tea for me when I’m in the mood for a sweet, drinkable iced tea. However, this one does perform well hot, which isn’t something I can say for all of my favourite iced tea blends. I really only get one flavour out of this tea; a very sweet peach flavour that has a slight sourness to it (reminiscent of a Maynard’s Fuzzy Peach). Sweet blackberry leaf really does something for me in fruity herbal blends, and Just Peachy is no exception. While I wouldn’t recommend this to everyone, especially seasoned straight tea lovers, this is a tea that is a fantastic stepping stone between pop or juice and straight blends.

Flavors: Candy, Peach, Sour

Please keep things friendly and .

Tastes just like fuzzy peaches candy! Makes a lovely iced tea.

Flavors: Fruity, Peach, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more

Please keep things friendly and .

I had a craving. This fit the bill!! Peachy goodness, no sugar required. Yum.
A more natural version of the Tim Horton’s peach drink (still has fake candy notes, I didn’t say entirely natural!)
Grabbed omw from work. Yay for free tea. I had a coupon.
Going on day 7 of work tomorrow, so it will be a coffee kinda day – with no time for making matcha. Sighs

Please keep things friendly and .

Sip-down! Not a bad cup. Tasted like the peach juice from Tim’s. Not my usual choice in tea, but sweet and fruity, not at all tart.

Please keep things friendly and .

Very good tea iced tea, is sufficient in itself. Infused cold in the fridge

Please keep things friendly and .

Another tea I brought home with me from DT. The girl working there let me try a sample of their cold brew of this tea, and I quite enjoyed it. It was flavourful and sweet, and she told me they didn’t add any sweetener to it whatsoever. I honestly didn’t believe her until I made a cold brew of this myself at home. It tasted just like the sample I tried in store. Very aromatic and flavourful! Tastes juicy and fresh, very unexpected from most herbal tisane experiences I’ve had in the past.

I’ve already finished the entire 36g I got in two cold brews. This is one I would like to get again, but probably won’t until next summer considering the weather has taken a turn for the worse now.

Please keep things friendly and .

I’m not sure how I feel about this one. I have tried this both hot and cold and I would not say that one way is better than the other. Like the previous reviewer, I’ve found inconsistency in the taste within the same brewed cup. Some sips taste great and others, not so much. I find that some of the tea is very fine and so this tea has a lot of “stuff” floating in it. I am wondering if that is possibly the problem. This tea definitely has a nice peachy smell and generally, I’m ok with the taste but I might try a different brand of peach tea next time I’m wanting this flavor.

Flavors: Peach

Please keep things friendly and .

This tea is a super-weirdo. Some sips are tasty; others taste fake. And I’m a super-basic chick who enjoys diet soda, so when something is fake, it’s italics-bold-underline-caps-lock FAKE.

I have a little more of this sample left, which I mixed in with some basic black to make some iced tea. I spilled some of said tea all over the floor at work* and was kind of relieved not to have to drink it.

(*My boss told me not to worry about it. He was so chill. 10 gold stars.)

This tea isn’t bad. It’s just not good. It’s, you know, drinkable. It’s the “that’ll do, pig” of teas.

Flavors: Artificial, Peach

Mookit

Loving the Babe reference.