Nutty & Spice

Fruit Oolong Blend
Almonds, Apple, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cranberries, Ginger, Oolong Tea, Papaya, Pineapple, Pistacho, Roasted Almonds, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Blossom Leaves, Walnuts
Cinnamon, Fruity, Apple, Nutty, Spicy, Cookie, Cranberry, Nuts, Smooth, Spices, Sweet, Almond, Baked Bread, Walnut, Butter, Pastries, Candy
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “As I first started to drink this tea I didn’t think there was anything too special with it. However, now that it’s cooled a bit I’m really enjoying it. It’s hard to exactly say what I am tasting,...” Read full tasting note
  • “Such a warm, cozy cup – lovely for when you want to embrace the holidays. For me, this one is best/preferable on the first steep. I usually like to steep multiple times – especially with oolongs –...” Read full tasting note
  • “Work – 3:00 PM Wow, the ingredients list for this tea is completely bonkers. I mean, how many things do you need in one tea?! But the dry leaf does smell delicious, like oatmeal raisin...” Read full tasting note
  • “Wonderful smell. Great tea but can be very strong. Do not steep too long or add too much. I love this tea but cannot drink it anymore because of its strenght, I feel like I got tired of it.” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Inspired by a festive spice cake, this warming mix of oolong, fruit, nuts and spices is as sweet and comforting as it gets. Warning: may induce feelings of holiday cheer.

Ingredients: Oolong, roasted chicory root, pineapple, papaya, cinnamon, walnuts, ginger, apple, rose pepper, roasted almonds, cardamom, almonds, pistachios, cranberries, rose blossoms, natural and artificial flavoring.
Contains almonds, pistachios, walnuts.

Price per 50g: $9.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

As I first started to drink this tea I didn’t think there was anything too special with it. However, now that it’s cooled a bit I’m really enjoying it. It’s hard to exactly say what I am tasting, but it’s quite fruity and has a very nice but not too overpowering cinnamon taste. This one might have to go on my wishlist…. but not until christmas is rolling around I think!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fruity

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Such a warm, cozy cup – lovely for when you want to embrace the holidays. For me, this one is best/preferable on the first steep. I usually like to steep multiple times – especially with oolongs – but the cinnamon is a bit to much to do that here. Definitely not an everyday tea for me – but like for certain occasions.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Nutty, Spicy

Work – 3:00 PM

Wow, the ingredients list for this tea is completely bonkers. I mean, how many things do you need in one tea?! But the dry leaf does smell delicious, like oatmeal raisin cookies…

I’m very surprised at how weak this came out, considering I used extra leaf because there are so many additions. It mostly just tastes like a very weak cinnamon cookie tea, with a bit of nuttiness and apple in the background and perhaps a hint of cranberry. There’s no trace of the oolong other than a thick, silken texture. The cinnamon is kicking a bit in the aftertaste and making the roof of my mouth slightly tingly.

Oh well! At this point I already know that 90% of David’s blends are not for me. So no hard feelings, David.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cookie, Cranberry, Nuts, Smooth, Spices, Sweet

Kawaii433

“I mean, how many things do you need in one tea?! "

lol +1

Cameron B.

Rofl. There are literally 16 ingredients. I mean come on

Hmm…. This one is interesting. It reminds me of another one I’ve had, but I can’t immediately recall what the other one is (I want to say Alpine Punch, but I don’t think that’s right). I’d say it’s more fruity than spicy, and I don’t really get any nuttiness from it. I’m enjoying it quite a bit, but it’s also not so delicious I’m inclined to run out and get more immediately.

Flavors: Fruity

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Spicier than I remember. Lots of good memories with this tea, but I’m okay with letting it go.

Not too much going on…just a little spice. Unobjectionable.

TBH I saw chicory root and cardamom and expected the worst from this blend. It isn’t too bad but it’s also nothing special either. It’s nutty and spice and that’s all I’m promised but there is nothing particularly new or interesting about it.

Evol Ving Ness

Erm, my wee bag of this is around here somewhere. Lately, I’ve been expecting the worst
from DTs’ new blends, so not half bad is a win, of sorts.

VariaTEA

Haha my thoughts as well

Super Starling!

It’s a totally manic blend. I can’t figure out what all those ingredients are DOING in there. It was like they had a huge cupboard of leftover flavorings and, giggling, tried upending them all into the tee, just ’cause.

tea-sipper

Aww, but it’s supposed to be like a spicy, fruity cake. Not sure about baklava, because I haven’t had enough to know what it consists of, but the tea reminds me of fruitcake. :D

Wow, definitely fell in love with this one!! I also feel like it’s better than Bubbies was – for me at least. Maybe it’s the added ingredients. Anyway I really love this tea, and I can drink it any time of day. I love the spice and fruity notes to it. I think it’s the cinnamon I love as well. It smells lovely and tastes just as amazing. Usually I don’t like nutty things, but am LOVING this.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Cranberry, Nutty

CelticBrew

I enjoyed this one a lot as well!

Jackie O

yes! I also LOVE this tea, it’s my first tinzilla!