Apple Cider

Herbal Tea
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Blackberry Leaves
Apple, Artificial, Sweet, Cream, Pleasantly Sour, Vanilla, Fruity, Cinnamon, Spices, Apple Candy, Honey, Creamy
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

3 Images

• “Okay, so I gave this one a try twice before I reviewed it since I didn’t like it at all the first time. But I am still not liking it. To me it tastes a little artificial and the aftertaste is not...” Read full tasting note
  • “I actually reached for this tea this morning because I saw it was on sale on the DavidsTea website, thought I might be inspired or discouraged from buying another box of tea if I drank it. I do...” Read full tasting note
  • “I got this in my 2018 Advent Calendar my sister bought me for Christmas and OHMYGOSH! It is delish! I personally love having tea at night but I also like sleep so the 24 More Sleeps was perf. I...” Read full tasting note
  • “I would never buy this tea, but it came in a sampler. Apple cider teas always taste lame to me. The flavor is just weak and strange. Luckily this is a heavy blend, so I only had to get through two...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Craving a hot cup of old-fashioned apple cider? Curl up with this fresh caffeine-free apple tea inspired our favourite seasonal beverage. With a sweet, clean apple taste and a hint of creaminess, this fruit infusion is the perfect way to warm up when the cold weather sets in. The only thing missing is the cinnamon stick.

Apple, apple pomace (pomace, citric acid), sweet blackberry leaves, apple flavouring (artificial apple flavouring, concentrated apple juice), artificial vanilla and cream flavouring.

Price per 50g: $7.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Okay, so I gave this one a try twice before I reviewed it since I didn’t like it at all the first time. But I am still not liking it. To me it tastes a little artificial and the aftertaste is not very good. It’s drinkable but I’m not really enjoying it… more so just hydration. I do love apple cider so I was surprised I didn’t like this one! I got it in the advent calendar and in two of the gift sets, so I’ve got a lot more to go through sadly :( I’ll try steeping it for a short time next time.

Flavors: Apple, Artificial

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I actually reached for this tea this morning because I saw it was on sale on the DavidsTea website, thought I might be inspired or discouraged from buying another box of tea if I drank it. I do quite like this tea, it is definitely lighter on flavour that actual apple cider but it is pleasantly so. It is crisp and sweet with a touch of tart. You could add cinnamon or spices but it is perfectly pleasant the way it is.

Flavors: Apple, Sweet

6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I love love love this. It tastes like apple… duh. Not so much cider which I am okay with. I am currently trying to get a second steep out of this because YUMMM.

Flavors: Apple

I would never buy this tea, but it came in a sampler. Apple cider teas always taste lame to me. The flavor is just weak and strange. Luckily this is a heavy blend, so I only had to get through two cups of this to finish the small tin. Honestly, Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice is much better, though I don’t drink that one either since one time I think it made my face rashy where the tea had dribbled down it, and now I’m afraid of it..

Sipdown (343 – this number is a lie though since I still have a bunch of teas from Evol to add)

Alas a lot of the blackberry leaf fell to the bottom of the bag and made it into this steep. That means this is a whole lotta sweet and the creamy/tart green apple gelato note is almost completely gone. Makes saying goodbye easier though.

Tastes like apple cider packets! It’s pretty artificial tasting, but I kind of love it. Sweet, spiced, and a bit tart. It was on sale but went out of stock fast so I didn’t get any more :(

This is a good tea. I am not a super huge fan of it (I have no idea why), but the flavor is fantastic. I don’t have much to say about it other than its good and sweet, not too tart.

Flavors: Apple

It’s so good as iced tea. I’m obsessed with this tea. Usually made it as strong cold brew then pour it in to a cup of crushed ice

Flavors: Apple, Fruity

Iced 8 min or more 6 tsp 12 OZ / 350 ML

Too much spices. The tea was a little overwhelming, but good in small quantities. My first sip was pleasant, but after a while the spices got overpowering. Though it does smell like a warm cup of apple cider. For apple tea’s I prefer Honey crisp apple, but it wasn’t a bad cup of tea.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Spices

This taste a lot like those powdered instant spiced cider packets. Very artificial. I actually like the powdered fake cider more than I like this.