Rosemary Black Pepper

Green Tea
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

For those blustery days, reach for this healthy and invigorating soup blend. We started with a base of freshly cracked black pepper for some belly-warming comfort. Then combined it with aromatic rosemary, a hint of basil, fresh dandelion root and a feel-good splash of green tea. The result? A super-broth that’s both energizing and flavourful – with just the right amount of zip to get your taste buds dancing. With this mug-ready snack by your side, you won’t even feel the cold.

Available in prepack format only.

Salt, tomato, dandelion, black pepper, rosemary, basil, green tea, garlic, silicon dioxide.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Had this tea for supper today… Kinda.

No, I didn’t just make a bowl of soup/broth and call that my supper; instead I made mashed butter potatoes with a tablespoon of this mixed into them to season/add flavour. Add a tiny baby handful of shredded cheese on top and you have supper! I think I chose this one for seasoning as part of the rosemary kick I’ve been on as of late; the flavour was actually significantly more weighted towards the black pepper in the tea/soup mix though so that was basically the bulk of what I experienced. Still really tasty though! I definitely plan on using this one a lot more with cooking.

These flavours are right up my alley and after trying a sample prepared as a clear broth, I had to have a bag. Very peppery and warming with just the right amount of herbiness from the rosemary and basil cut with just a hint of tomato and garlic to keep it from becoming overwhelming. I am both curious and hesitant to try the ‘heartier’ preparation method where you stir in rather than steep the tea/soup. Innovative, gimmicky, but overall something I’m going to really enjoy.