Pomegrateful

White Tea
Apple, Hibiscus Blossoms, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Pomegranate Seeds, Rose Petals, White Tea
Fruity
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

• “This is a very fruity tea, being a white tea I was expecting a lighter flavor. After my first few sips my first thought was that I would rather have it iced. Then I started to really taste the...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown! 17/365 Pretty yummy fruit tea, but… why even call it a white tea? There is virtually none. And there is no way it’s going to be present amongst all the strong fruit flavours. It just feels...” Read full tasting note
  • “I am simply obsessed with Pomegrateful! It smells wonderfully fruity and tastes amazing! With just the right amount of tartness. It is amazing iced too! I kinda already have a 200+ stash of it...” Read full tasting note
  • “So, I’ve had this twice now and I’m still not sure that I understand the excitement that I’ve seen from fellow staff members!? I didn’t dislike the flavor profile, but I found it rather tart...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Product description not available yet.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is a very fruity tea, being a white tea I was expecting a lighter flavor.
After my first few sips my first thought was that I would rather have it iced.
Then I started to really taste the pomegranate and the complexities of tea and I enjoyed the rest of the cup hot and with the decision I would probably have it hot the next time I brew myself a cup.
The pomegranate is very strong, so if you are looking for a light white tea with a pomegranate flavor this is not it.
I can see myself enjoying more of this as we transition from summer to fall and even deep into the fall/winter seasons.

Flavors: Fruity

Roswell Strange

Definitely makes sense that this feels like a transitional tea for you into autumn/winter – pomegranate is usually consider a winter flavour, and it originally launched during the holidays too. Personally not a fan of this one as I find it really similar to a lot of teas on our wall; but I get why it’s so beloved.

Sipdown! 17/365

Pretty yummy fruit tea, but… why even call it a white tea? There is virtually none. And there is no way it’s going to be present amongst all the strong fruit flavours. It just feels like a scam, really – charge white tea prices for a tea that is mostly very heavy fruit pieces. So, although it tastes ok, this is massively overpriced for what it is.

I am simply obsessed with Pomegrateful! It smells wonderfully fruity and tastes amazing! With just the right amount of tartness. It is amazing iced too! I kinda already have a 200+ stash of it already!

I didn’t dislike the flavor profile, but I found it rather tart leaning and while I did taste the pomegranate I also found it to be really hibiscus heavy. In my opinion, it’s not as well defined and juicy of a pomegranate tea as I’ve had from DT in the past. Like, I think I prefer Pom Diggity or Pom Cider quite a bit more!? It’s just a little one dimensional for me; and I was very sad it lacked that pomegranate sweetness that I was hoping for. Tart is fine; just not what I was expecting!? And, because it’s more of a tart hibiscus/apple/pomegranate type of thing I don’t think it stands out as much as it could have!?