Strawberry Moringa

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

The secret to keeping your body’s defences in tip-top shape? Exercise, a balanced diet and a mugful of this ruby red fruit infusion. Bursting with juicy strawberry and antioxidant-rich moringa – an immune-boosting superleaf – this refreshing caffeine-free blend is as healthy as it is magically delicious. Try it as an iced tea for the perfect evening thirstquencher.

How it tastes

Tart and juicy strawberry with a fresh vegetal note from the moringa

What makes it great

Looking for a tea that’s healthy and hydrating? Try this fruity infusion as an iced tea.

Made with moringa – an immune-loving superleaf that’s rich in antioxidants and vitamins.

It’s caffeine-free! Perfect as an evening thirstquencher.

50 g of this tea makes around 10-12 16 oz cups of hot tea and 5-7 16 oz cups of iced tea.

Apple (apple, citric acid), raisins, carrot, moringa leaves, beetroot, hibiscus blossoms, strawberries, natural strawberry flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Cold brew sipdown (203)

I enjoy the strawberry candy flavor of this a lot but that herby/earthy quality for the moringa just ruins it for me.

Roswell Strange

Basically with you on this one – admittedly, it’s hard to make moringa taste good though. Not a pleasant herb on its own, for sure.

VariaTEA

It smelled so good. I had high hopes but that damn herb quality was just so crappy

I like this, but realistically, it’s only because it has a prominent candy strawberry note, and I looooove candy strawberry in tea. It’s actually also fairly uncomplicated and fresh-tasting, which is really nice. This may actually be a tea I pick up a bit more of for the summer, just because it’s so deliciously strawberry, as opposed to many other fruit teas which tend to combine a bunch of flavours and come out somewhat muddled.

This flavour would be quite nice with a fresh/high quality green; perhaps if I get some more, I’ll try a bit of a blend. That’s about the only thing that could improve this tea.

Another new tea from the recent “Superfood” collection.

Obviously the moringa in this is the superfood element; we’ve seen it before in other DT blends (Moringa Mermaid) so I think it’s good that this version of a moringa tea is so drastically different. I’m not personally a fan of this; I find the flavour profile very simplistic and it’s one that I’m not a huge fan of; very tart and full bodied strawberry notes with plenty of hibiscus – sort of like Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait. The interesting part of this blend, for me anyway, is the hint of herbaceous and vegetal moringa in the finish – it adds a crisp and clean finishing note to the tea that is very refreshing when you’re drinking it iced, and this is clearly the kind of profile that will shine as an iced blend…

Kittenna

Ah, I thought this was a older tea, so thanks for clearing it up! I think I was remembering Moringa Mermaid.