Vanilla Chai Black Tea

Black Chai Blend
Black Pepper, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Organic Black Tea, Organic Cardamon Seeds, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger
Loose Leaf, Sachet
High
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Hugo Tea Company
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 8 oz / 236 ml

10 Images

• “This was really tasty. This is one of the first vanilla chais I’ve tried that actually does taste like vanilla. The ginger is there but not hot, the cinnamon is definitely there. It’s a sweetish...” Read full tasting note
  • “Thank heavens I have a pound of this. It is not the fancieist tea I have, and though it may be the simplist, it is the most worth while for the quality. I never get tired of it personally.” Read full tasting note

From Hugo Tea Company

Here’s an exquisite chai for you. Vanilla Chai™ starts with our unique 100 Year Black Tea, with its smooth, chocolaty flavor. This tea base is a perfect counterpoint to the spicy-sweet flavors of organic South Asian cinnamon, ginger, and Malabar black pepper. Finally the flavors are bonded together with creamy, soft vanilla. It took us six years to develop this one, we hope you’ll find it was worth the wait.

About Hugo Tea Company View company

This was really tasty. This is one of the first vanilla chais I’ve tried that actually does taste like vanilla. The ginger is there but not hot, the cinnamon is definitely there. It’s a sweetish cup without sugar but with some sugar the vanilla and spices really pop. I made this with 50% water and 50% half and half and about 2 teaspoons of sugar. I steeped it for about 8 minutes. Thanks for the chance to try this, Daylon R Thomas! I may have to see about picking some up.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Daylon R Thomas

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! And dido on the vanilla.

Daylon R Thomas

I’m glad you liked it :)

Evol Ving Ness

A pound! Go you!

Daylon R Thomas

Now, I wait for the copious amounts of green oolong I’m going to sample through day by day…

Daylon R Thomas

Otherwise, this is my personal top black for price and taste.

Nicole

Dang. This morning I just had the rest of what you shared with me. I def need to get some. So good.

Daylon R Thomas

I’m glad you like it. I actually got the pound two weeks ago just before I ran out of mine.