White Tea
Jasmine, Pine, Floral, Smooth
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

• “I must admit this right away: I do not like Jasmine as much as I once had… BUT…. I really like this tea. A LOT. Like, ever since I had some the other day when I was sick, I’ve not stopped drinking...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea is truly wonderful. The leaves themselves are gorgeous, with silver coated apple pieces and pine needles. The taste is floral at first followed with a bite of fresh pine. I definitely...” Read full tasting note

From Liquid Proust Teas

Western Wild is a Chronicles of Narnia inspired tea, read here: https://liquidproust.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/how-does-one-taste-fiction-western-wild/

Ingredients: Jasmine scented white needles (Chinese), Canadian pine needles, apple, jasmine flowers

Steeping Advice: 7g, 80c, 150s

Taste Profile: Walking through a forest with a ski mask on, but the scents leak into your sensation of taste giving off a wild pine tree taste with flowers all around them

Each package is roughly 20g of tea with editable silver wrapped apple pieces on top.

About Liquid Proust Teas View company

I must admit this right away: I do not like Jasmine as much as I once had…

BUT….

I really like this tea. A LOT. Like, ever since I had some the other day when I was sick, I’ve not stopped drinking it since that time. It’ll probably be sipped down by Sunday for sure; which is why I’m reviewing it now while I have a spare moment to just rave about this tea.

Notes: Nice Jasmine & pine notes throughout the tea. I brewed this at 180 F, but had quickly learned that this tea can go for 195 F too. I actually prefer the 195 F temp moreso, due to the reasoning that more flavors burst forth at this temperature.

As Jim Carrey stated in Dumb and Dumber, “I like it a lot.” Which best describes my opinion on this tea.

Flavors: Jasmine, Pine

Daylon R Thomas

I should have bought that when I placed my order like I was going to. I’m still pretty damn happy about the Spa Oolong and the Oolong Sampler he’s sending out.

S.G. Sanders

I’ve not had Oolong Spa, but I’ll see if he has any left to try when I go visit next weekend. Also, if you’d like to try some, I can send it to you! Tea is for sharing and it’s quite nice! DM if you want some though. :)

This tea is truly wonderful. The leaves themselves are gorgeous, with silver coated apple pieces and pine needles. The taste is floral at first followed with a bite of fresh pine. I definitely recommend this tea.

Flavors: Floral, Jasmine, Pine, Smooth