Queen's Muscat Oolong

Oolong Tea
Grapes
Edit tea info Last updated by Robyn_N

From Lupicia

Product description not available yet.

About Lupicia View company

This is one of my all time favorites … can pull me out of a bad mood and just make me happy.

Flavors: Grapes

Its been a really long week. I am really, really glad it’s Friday.
I killed this off yesterday. I like this oolong, but next summer I think I’ll get Melon Oolong instead, as I like it a bit more than I like the Muscat.
The fruity oolong is a summer tea in my mind, so I’m glad that it’s sipped down before September.
I am starting to twitch. The cupboard is tiny, and I am ready for autumnal teas!

Amongst the other popular Lupicia oolongs, I feel like this one is criminally underrated.

The customer service in Japan is usually second to none, and it was no different in their Lupicia stores. I had Queen’s Muscat Oolong (and a few others) brewed up especially for me and we sat down together for an informal tea ceremony.

What caught me first was the scent of the dry leaf when I was making my rounds sniffing almost every tea available in the shop. I knew I just had to try it.

Sometimes tasting a tea can actually put me off buying it because it doesn’t live up to the scent. Not so with this one. One sip and I was sold.

Not only is it delicious and juicy like a muscat grape, but it also had some creaminess underneath – the kind you get with high quality oolongs.

Argh. So good. Bet it would be addictive as hell as an iced tea.