Morning Glory

Black Tea, Caramel, Citrus
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by lizwykys

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Ever the rebel, I’m defying convention by having this morning tea in the evening! I actually bought this because I was on a nostalgia kick and looking for something to stand in for a taste like...” Read full tasting note

From Mariage Frères

Jardin Premier* – Black tea,
sunny and mellow citrus notes

A pleasant evocation of a sunny morning, MORNING GLORY® tea is a brilliant composition of black tea, velvety and gourmand, perfect to start a new day with a smile.

Dashing citrus notes harmoniously blend with the sweetness of caramel, joyfully expressing their shining good vibes.

PREPARATION TIPS: 2,5 g / 20 cl – 95°C – 4 min

About Mariage Frères View company

1 Tasting Note

Ever the rebel, I’m defying convention by having this morning tea in the evening! I actually bought this because I was on a nostalgia kick and looking for something to stand in for a taste like Constant Comment, unavailable here.

This isn’t that, but it does have a strong citrusy taste, and a slight dessert flavor playing hide and seek under the zing. For me it’s a bit too acidic, and I might like it better with a little more assertive caramel or creamy note to offset the citrus a bit. It’s quite nice with milk, though, and I will enjoy the rest of the tin, but probably won’t repurchase.