2015 Oyunshan Bing Dao Ecological Raw Puerh Tea

Apricot, Stonefruit, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by AllanK
190 °F / 87 °C 8 g 5 oz / 150 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is an excellent tea from Meimei Fine Teas. It was very sweet from the first steep with little bitterness and just a bit of astringency. There was a bit of a sour not probably indicating dry...” Read full tasting note

From MeiMei Fine Teas

Product description not available yet.

About MeiMei Fine Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This is an excellent tea from Meimei Fine Teas. It was very sweet from the first steep with little bitterness and just a bit of astringency. There was a bit of a sour not probably indicating dry storage but it wasn’t strong and didn’t last more than two steeps. Overall I think this an excellent young raw to drink now. I have no idea how it will age. As it is a Bing Dao tea it was somewhat expensive but I decided to take a chance on it. I think you could use the words apricot and stonefruit to describe the sweet notes. This is the sort of raw I really like. I have no idea how it will age.

I brewed this tea ten times in a 150ml gaiwan with 8.7g leaf and 190 degree water. I gave it a 10 second rinse. I steeped it for 5 sec, 5 sec, 7 sec, 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 25 sec, 30 sec, 45 sec, and 1 minute.

Flavors: Apricot, Stonefruit, Sweet