Nepali Breakfast

Black Chai Blend
Black Pepper, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Cloves, Ginger, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

• “nice! another sipdown from VariaTEA. I didn’t realise when i took this one out that it was a black tea + spices. A little surprising to see, but honestly, when this was brewed, i was a fan. ...” Read full tasting note
  • “Last night, I stuck half the pot in the fridge. Sipping it sweet and cold tonight, I decided I wasn’t going to let this one go by. I used my Sips By discount and bought 2 ounces. Looking forward to...” Read full tasting note

From Nepal Tea

Start the day the Nepalese way with our unique Masala Chiyah.

A blend of Orthodox, CTC teas and our special masala spice mix. Experience the color of CTC, flavors of Orthodox with the ‘zing’ of the home-made spice mix.

To brew the finest cup of Nepali Breakfast, use approximately two grams (the amount of a single tea bag) of tea per 8.5 fl. oz. (a standard US cup) of water of temperature 95℃ (206℉). In general, use not quite boiling water or let the water cool down for about 30 seconds after boiling. Steep for about 4 to 5 minutes to enjoy the sweet and spicy flavor of Nepali Breakfast.

About Nepal Tea View company

nice! another sipdown from VariaTEA. I didn’t realise when i took this one out that it was a black tea + spices. A little surprising to see, but honestly, when this was brewed, i was a fan. There’s just the right balance in this one of cardamom and other spices to not feel like it’s overpowering the tea, but also bringing something a little different to the table. i think this one might be interesting as a latte as well.

Last night, I stuck half the pot in the fridge. Sipping it sweet and cold tonight, I decided I wasn’t going to let this one go by. I used my Sips By discount and bought 2 ounces. Looking forward to it!

EDIT: My husband ended up drinking most of it. He is addicted! Since I made this post, we have gone through almost 4 pouches.