White Tea
Bitter, Rose, Sweet, Grass, Floral, Herbs, Honey, Flowers
Tea Bag
Low
Fair Trade, Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by yhsi_

2 Images

From Numi Organic Tea

White tea & fragrant rosebuds

Our enchanted White Rose blends the smoothness of delicate, organic white tea with whole organic rosebuds. This sweet and fragrant liaison is as provocative as it is healthy.

Ingredients: Fair Trade Certified organic white tea, organic rosebuds

Instructions for loose leaf: Steep 1 loose tbsp per 8 ounces of not-quite boiling water for 3.5 minutes. Re-brew leaves up to 3 times. Add about 30 seconds for each additional brew.

Instructions for tea bags: Steep in freshly boiled water for 2-3 minutes.

http://shop.numitea.com/White-Rose/p/NUMIS-10280&[email protected]@White

Delicate and smooth white tea with whole organic rose buds
Flavor Notes: Sweet and fragrant liaison
Occasion: Afternoon soother
Caffeine: Low

About Numi Organic Tea View company

I’ve had a box of these teabags for a while now, and think that I’ve had maybe one cup. I’m just not impressed by this tea. It’s very bland, although if you like white teas this would probably be more enjoyable. The rest of this box is up for grabs if anyone wants it!

-Standard teabag with a tag.
-Teabag smells lightly of roses. Tea liquor aroma faintly floral.
-Tea liquor is a cloudy medium yellow orange color.
-Fresh grassy flavor and finish. Light rose aftertaste.
-Best with sweetener.
-Fair tea. A very bland cup with not much flavor.

sherapop

The loose leaf version is better than the filter bags (unsurprisingly). It’s also beautiful, with tons of vibrant rose petals.

this is a very good rose tea. it is a little light as others have said. two tea bags fix that for me. it’s a lovely everyday rose tea

Flavors: Rose

Love this! The first time I tried it I was a little apprehensive about the rose flavor, but literally after the first cup I was hooked. Very good tea!

My mom loves this tea!!! Thank You Jesus Christ for this awesome tea! :)
I am always so very careful when preparing white tea because it is so precious and delicate.
The water temperature must be at an appropriate temperature (not too hot and not too cold). Also, I am sure not to pour the water directly onto the leaves but rather on the side of the cup (since white tea is so sensitive).

And, goodness!! This tea, once steeped (wait three minutes and then remove it from your cup), smells like love!! Absolutely delicious and so healthy for you. I think of pure unconditional love when enjoying this tea with family.
I highly recommend that you purchase this tea and taste for yourself because you will note the gentle rosebuds with every sip! Amen, and may you have a blessed day in God, :)
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Flavors: Rose

I got this tea after reading about it in the tasting notes of another tea I like. This one has a faint rose smell before brewing that seems to disappear after brewing.
Flavor white, the rose flavor is gentle, not you your face (although I like in your face). It’s refreshing but not something if you want a bold flavor. Not bad but very gentle.
I heated water to boil then let cool a minute or so first before steeping as the box instructed

This is the first rose tea I’ve had and I’m not that familiar with white tea either. It was drinkable, but bland. Looking at the info here at the bottom of the page I see why. The instructions call for 1 tablespoon per cup! One tea bag to a cup is weak, nearly tasteless.

I have liked several of the rose teas I’ve tried, but this was a bit disappointing. It was a little on the bland side, and I didn’t feel like the white tea they chose complemented the rose very well. Maybe it would work better cold brewed, but I don’t think it’s worth buying again to find out.

Flavors: Grass, Rose

2 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea is relatively easygoing on the palate, and it definitely makes a great spring or summer delight. I personally prefer it with honey rather than sugar, though it honestly doesn’t need any additives whatsoever (and you should be careful in adding stuff, since the flavor is so light that honey can become overbearing).

Flavors: Floral, Grass, Rose

180 °F / 82 °C 3 min, 0 sec 12 OZ / 354 ML

I love iced white rose tea, I usually buy in bulk from Davidsons (Valentine tea), but picked up some of these to keep on hand for traveling cause it’s easier to handle tea bags. Anyways, the rose flavor is much more subtle in the Numi brand. While I’ll still buy to keep on hand in my purse, for my day to day iced rose tea I will stick with my usual brand since it packs more of a rose punch.

For white rose tea I prefer cold brewing it overnight in the fridge. 1 bag per cup of water and let sit for at least 2-3 hours. To me white tea doesn’t get bitter no matter how long it steeps, so there’s no upper limit here.

Flavors: Rose

Hmm…. too much like chewing on rose petals.