Citrus Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by Jaime

From Octavia Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Octavia Tea View company

Finished the last cup of this sample. Not quite as bitter this time around, but it’s not improved enough for me to bump the rating up any. But it’s another sample sipped down!

Happy Mother’s Day Steepster Moms!

My little sister made our mom breakfast in bed today, and I contributed the tea! I chose this one because I thought the bright, citrus flavours would compliment the platter of chocolate chip waffles and fruit salad that Sister Strange had concocted. I was pretty spot on; it was sort of like having a glass of orange juice on the side. Hot orange juice.

Actually, really what this reminded me of was DAVIDsTEA’s La La Lemon blend. It’s got the same strong, sturdy black tea base with notes of lemon and orange. However, my biggest complaint with that tea has always been that it’s rather pithy and lacks the brightness and sweetness that I would want from a citrus black tea. This tea, though? Not the case! Everything I’ve wanted from La La Lemon – the juiciness/brightness and strong lemon/orange notes – was there! So delicious, and really perfect for a first cuppa in the morning.