Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Mix

Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda Elisabeth

• “REALLY SWEET! But I can’t deny that I enjoyed it. If I didn’t know it packed a lot of calories, I would have had an immediate second cup. It was fast, simple, and fragrant (as a chai should be!). ...” Read full tasting note
  • “Got this as a Chai Latte from Cookies by George, a specialty coffee/cookie shop based in my mall. I don’t generally get drinks from them because they’re largely coffee based and that just isn’t my...” Read full tasting note

From Oregon Chai

All-natural ingredients including smooth, rich vanilla make this creamy chai tea latte a real treat! Available in powdered mix, which makes it extra convenient. Just add water for an instant, delicious break.
A serving of Vanilla Chai Tea Latte Mix has approximately 35-55 mg of caffeine per serving. (A cup of coffee has approximately 100-150 mg per serving).

About Oregon Chai View company

REALLY SWEET! But I can’t deny that I enjoyed it. If I didn’t know it packed a lot of calories, I would have had an immediate second cup. It was fast, simple, and fragrant (as a chai should be!). Still, I think it will probably be too sweet for some people, but I have a sweet tooth from years of drinking those awful flavored coffees from fast food chains. I will definitely want to keep this in my cupboard and try other products from Oregon Chai!

Got this as a Chai Latte from Cookies by George, a specialty coffee/cookie shop based in my mall. I don’t generally get drinks from them because they’re largely coffee based and that just isn’t my jam, but their cookies and bagels? Holy fuck have those become a routine part of my work week…

Something compelled me to get a Chai Latte the other day though; and this is the brand that they use for their lattes. It wasn’t bad; very, very sweet and not actually that spicey overall. I suppose in the grand scheme of things that could be a negative or a positive depending on what you’re wanting out of a Chai. I liked it well enough though, and was impressed with what I got given that this is a latte mix (AKA powder). So, it could have been a whole lot worse IMO. Plus, CBG adds a nice cinnamon sugar topping on top which was really good, and a nice touch!

Mastress Alita

I was born in Oregon (and now live just a state away, in Idaho) and that stuff is everywhere over here! I may even have a box of powder that I totally forgot about tucked away in the back of my cupboard somewhere. I should probably revisit it sometime, now that I’m reminded of it…

Lexie Aleah

Every single Chai latte I ordered as a child was made with this stuff! So I’m biased towards it. Haha Although the liquid is what they used not the powder.