Lemongrass

Black Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I don’t know why, but I really thought that I’d tried this flavour from RISE before now but I think that I might not actually have… It’s very nice though – simple lemon flavour without a lot of the...” Read full tasting note

From RISE Kombucha

Staying hydrated doesn’t have to be so blah. Our Lemongrass kombucha gets your mojo in gear with an invigorating citrus twist. So crack open a bottle. Feel the fizz. Your taste buds deserve a little action, too.

Filtered water, cane sugar*, kombucha culture*, green tea*, fresh ginger juice*, lemongrass herbal tea, black tea*, xanthan gum, carbon dioxide.

About RISE Kombucha View company

1 Tasting Note

It’s very nice though – simple lemon flavour without a lot of the grassy kind of funky quality that I often get from Lemongrass. It’s ultra refreshing/hydrating because it’s basically just this super crisp and clean tasting lemon with a whole lot of fizz to it. It’s not my favourite of RISE’s offerings in terms of flavour but I feel like it’s the one that I would pick up if I most wanted to feel refreshed/hydrated.