Fruitalicious

Fruit Tea
Cranberry, Fruity, Berry
Edit tea info Last updated by Roxy Dangerchild

From T2

Buckle your seatbelt, it’s time for takeoff! A veritable explosion of fruit will have you squinting your eyes and slapping your thighs. With a tantalising mix of cranberries, blueberries, dragon fruit and goji berries, your taste buds will be deliriously screaming for mercy! It’s sooo fruitalicious babe!

About T2 View company

Thanks to Black Friday, Cyber Monday, et al., I’ve had the opportunity to try new brands this past week. It snowed yesterday (in Texas!) and it’s currently 40-something degrees, but I’m craving fruity iced tea. I don’t think I steeped this long enough to extract all the lovely flavors from the dried fruit, but my (large) glass of iced tea still went down a treat. It’s a muddled melange of fruits. Apart from the cranberry, I can’t quite discern any of the other fruits, but that’s fine by me. I think this would work really well cold-steeped or steeped for much longer than the suggested 3-5 minutes. I steeped for closer to 10 minutes and it still was quite light. That may just be the way it is, especially given the lack of hibiscus, rosehips, etc. Perhaps it’s just meant to be a lightly flavored fruit tea. I’m not mad at it.

Now that DT’s discontinued/retired Goji Pop and Melon Drop, I’ll need to find some nice flavorful tisanes for spring/summer. I’ll give it a longer steep next time and see how I fare.

Flavors: Cranberry, Fruity

Evol Ving Ness

And we in Canada have so far had no snow.

apieceofquiche

Thankfully, there wasn’t much of it. That said, people around here don’t know how to drive in the rain, much less any sort of wintry precipitation. Yesterday’s commute to work (by bus) took an hour longer than it normally does. Fun times. What a crazy couple of months in Houston!

Evol Ving Ness

Oh dear. I guess the light dusting in Texas is on par with a snow storm we had some time ago when our then mayor called in the army to deal with it. lol.

apieceofquiche

Yeah, they were telling folks to stay at home if they could. LOL

I used up my whole bag of this blend on a strong iced tea (with some Turkish cherry sweetener) and now that I’m drinking that tea, I’m kind of annoyed I used it all because it’s really delicious.

This tea is a blend of cranberries, blueberries, dragon fruit and goji berries. It smells great. I recommend adding honey to your cuppa.

Flavors: Berry, Fruity

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

This tea worked very well as an iced tea, perfect in summer – added in frozen blueberries and cranberries for an extra fruity flavour!

This is one that my delightful spouse tried in the T2 shop on Regent Street and actually liked! So we, like, couldn’t not get a box of it. That’s just so unusual.

I’m giving it a test run as a warm brew this morning, having sampled it iced in-store, and it’s still lovely. It’s got a good punchy fruit flavour without being obnoxiously tart, which I’m not always in the mood for. It’s absolutely not the season to be brewing up a big pitcher of this cold, but I probably will anyway.

So, I tried this tea for the first time today.

And I was a little disappointed. Everyone says that this tea tastes great iced – and I’m tempted to try it that way. I think the fault I made was brewing it for only 3 minutes.

It was a lovely pale peachy colour when poured, and smelt fantastic in the tin – it was a little underwhelming, but I’m sure it would be lovely if I tried it again. The overall taste was lovely and fruity, but I think the finish was lost because of the brewing time.

But I’m not dissuaded in any way at all – this is just a word of warning to all those prospective tea triers, make sure you brew this tea for a while and I’m sure it will be gorgeous. I will edit this post when I try it again! c:

Perfect addition to T2’s Pumping Pomegranate in an iced tea blend. Adds an even fruitier taste.

I really love this tea iced. I used the slow steep method whereby you just put it in the fridge for 8 hours and it turned out great. It’s a really sweet tea,I like to add chopped up strawberries. Perfect for summer!

Iced 8 min or more

Mmm, this tea always reminds me of bubblegum – just right for this morning’s cuppa.

i tried this in the shop the other day and it blew me away. such a great berry flavour, perfect for summer i’d say. on my shopping list for sure.