Fruitalicious

Fruit Tea
Apple, Blueberry, Cranberries, Dragon Fruit, Flavouring, Goji Berries, Kiwi, Papaya, Pineapple, Sea Buckthorn Berries
Cranberry, Fruity, Berry
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Mastress Alita

From T2

Buckle your seatbelt, it’s time for takeoff! A veritable explosion of fruit will have you squinting your eyes and slapping your thighs. With a tantalising mix of cranberries, blueberries, dragon fruit and goji berries, your taste buds will be deliriously screaming for mercy! It’s sooo fruitalicious babe!

Ingredients: Apple, dragon fruit, goji berries, chokeberries, papaya bits (papaya, sugar), sea buckthorn berries, kiwi fruit, blueberries (blueberries, sugar, sunflower oil), pineapple bits (pineapple, sugar, citric acid), natural and artificial flavor, cranberries, ascorbic acid, tartaric acid

Brewing Guide: 1 tsp per cup, 3-5 min. steep, 100 C (212 F)

About T2 View company

Sipdown! I finished up the last of this by cold brewing in lemonade. It’s almost time to say goodbye to summer, after all. I have a feeling that anything cold brewed in lemonade is going to taste good, and this is no exception. The blueberry comes out really well, as does the dragonfruit (more so than when brewed hot). The cranberry is more muted, which is fine with me as I’m not a huge fan anyway. The goji berry? MIA, but again, I don’t mind.

The sweetness of the lemonade complements the fruit really nicely. I mean, of course it does. You can’t go wrong with this.

Iced 8 min or more

A Berry Frui-tea July! Another of my T2 fruit tea samplers, and probably the one that sounded the most interesting to me, considering it had a lot of ingredients I’ve never tasted before (dragon fruit, sea buckthorn berries, chokeberries…)

As per usual, I brewed this iced, though I did hot steep this one and then pop it into the fridge to chill overnight. Sadly, this came out really weak. It just feels too watered down, like water with a slightly tangy fruity flavor to it. I’m not sure if it’s really supposed to be this light of a flavor, or if my sampler was just not as potent as I was expecting…

These T2 samplers have always held enough tea for two cups (16 oz.) so that is how I prepared it (with 16 oz. of water) but it is definitely tasting like there is a major lack of tea-to-water here… so I’m guessing this sampler just didn’t have enough tea in it (it is a chunkier herbal). Since I only had the one sampler to brew up, I can’t exactly try again with only a single cup of water, either, because I really would like to see if I could get a stronger flavor out of this… meh. So disappointing! I’m going to leave this unrated until the day I can give it a fair shake… I’d really like to try it again, but T2, annoyingly, is one of those companies that doesn’t offer individual samplers (you have to get sampler sets and hope the tea you want is in one) and I don’t feel keen on getting one of their badly packaged 100 gram “cubes” just for a retry.

If anyone in the US happens to have some of this and would be willing to trade a sampler sized amount of this tea, let me know! It would be appreciated.

Fantastic as an iced tea. Sweet and refreshing without having to add anything in. I like stronger tea so I like to leave it to steep and come back to it maybe 30 minutes or more later if I use boiling water.

4 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

Very lightly flavored tea. Mainly a generally tart indisciminate fruit flavor. The tea smelled so delicious and strong, but the flavor is disappointing.

Thanks to Black Friday, Cyber Monday, et al., I’ve had the opportunity to try new brands this past week. It snowed yesterday (in Texas!) and it’s currently 40-something degrees, but I’m craving fruity iced tea. I don’t think I steeped this long enough to extract all the lovely flavors from the dried fruit, but my (large) glass of iced tea still went down a treat. It’s a muddled melange of fruits. Apart from the cranberry, I can’t quite discern any of the other fruits, but that’s fine by me. I think this would work really well cold-steeped or steeped for much longer than the suggested 3-5 minutes. I steeped for closer to 10 minutes and it still was quite light. That may just be the way it is, especially given the lack of hibiscus, rosehips, etc. Perhaps it’s just meant to be a lightly flavored fruit tea. I’m not mad at it.

Now that DT’s discontinued/retired Goji Pop and Melon Drop, I’ll need to find some nice flavorful tisanes for spring/summer. I’ll give it a longer steep next time and see how I fare.

Flavors: Cranberry, Fruity

Evol Ving Ness

And we in Canada have so far had no snow.

apieceofquiche

Thankfully, there wasn’t much of it. That said, people around here don’t know how to drive in the rain, much less any sort of wintry precipitation. Yesterday’s commute to work (by bus) took an hour longer than it normally does. Fun times. What a crazy couple of months in Houston!

Evol Ving Ness

Oh dear. I guess the light dusting in Texas is on par with a snow storm we had some time ago when our then mayor called in the army to deal with it. lol.

apieceofquiche

Yeah, they were telling folks to stay at home if they could. LOL

I used up my whole bag of this blend on a strong iced tea (with some Turkish cherry sweetener) and now that I’m drinking that tea, I’m kind of annoyed I used it all because it’s really delicious.

This tea is a blend of cranberries, blueberries, dragon fruit and goji berries. It smells great. I recommend adding honey to your cuppa.

Flavors: Berry, Fruity

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

This tea worked very well as an iced tea, perfect in summer – added in frozen blueberries and cranberries for an extra fruity flavour!

This is one that my delightful spouse tried in the T2 shop on Regent Street and actually liked! So we, like, couldn’t not get a box of it. That’s just so unusual.

I’m giving it a test run as a warm brew this morning, having sampled it iced in-store, and it’s still lovely. It’s got a good punchy fruit flavour without being obnoxiously tart, which I’m not always in the mood for. It’s absolutely not the season to be brewing up a big pitcher of this cold, but I probably will anyway.

So, I tried this tea for the first time today.

And I was a little disappointed. Everyone says that this tea tastes great iced – and I’m tempted to try it that way. I think the fault I made was brewing it for only 3 minutes.

It was a lovely pale peachy colour when poured, and smelt fantastic in the tin – it was a little underwhelming, but I’m sure it would be lovely if I tried it again. The overall taste was lovely and fruity, but I think the finish was lost because of the brewing time.

But I’m not dissuaded in any way at all – this is just a word of warning to all those prospective tea triers, make sure you brew this tea for a while and I’m sure it will be gorgeous. I will edit this post when I try it again! c: