Green Rose

Fruit Green Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Cornflower Petals, Currants, Green Tea, Mango, Natural Flavours, Papaya Pieces, Rose Petals
Floral, Grass, Mango, Passion Fruits, Peach, Sweet, Tropical, Rose, Fruity
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “This tea is delicious hot with just a little sugar to bring out the taste. Good for hot weather to relax, then you can make iced tea with what’s left when the pot cools. Less bitter than most green...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea is amazing. one of my favourite green teas of all time. This tea doesnt sound that good, just green tea and rose… but it is so so so much more. It is a very fruity tea. so fruity infact...” Read full tasting note
  • “Home – 1:30 PM This is an oddly-named tea. Yes, it has rose petals, but really it’s a tropical fruit-flavored green tea. It’s quite nice, actually. The green tea base is mild and a bit grassy. ...” Read full tasting note
  • “Green March! I’ve been in a floral mood, so I grabbed this sampler of T2’s Green Rose out of my stash. The tea wasn’t quite what I was expecting, as it is a green tea fruit blend with some rosey...” Read full tasting note

From T2

Vibrant green tea blended with rose petals and tropical fruits for a bold taste sensation. Great as an afternoon tea and blooming beautiful iced in summer.

Enjoy with: Perfect on its own.

Ingredients: Green tea, currants (currants, sunflower oil), papaya bits (papaya, sugar), rose petals, mango bits (mango, sugar, citric acid), natural and artificial flavor, cornflower petals

About T2 View company

Less bitter than most green teas.

This tea is amazing. one of my favourite green teas of all time.

This tea doesnt sound that good, just green tea and rose… but it is so so so much more. It is a very fruity tea. so fruity infact that i think “green rose” is a bit of a silly name for it. The rose is sort of the last thing you notice about it, if you notice it at all. but thats ok because this tea is better than you would expect. I think it is the pineapple in this tea that really makes it great.

This tea is really definitely absolutely worth a try! I have bought it as a gift for many friends and they all love it. Its probably my second (maybe third) favourite green tea of all time (first being the tea centre’s japanese garden).

Home – 1:30 PM

It’s quite nice, actually. The green tea base is mild and a bit grassy. There’s a lovely juicy mélange of tropical flavors here. I can definitely taste mango and passion fruit, and perhaps a bit of peach as well in the aftertaste. There’s only a hint of floral here, so I really don’t get why they chose this name for this tea.

It’s tasty though, I may keep this one around. I’ll likely sell off part of it though, since I have 100g and I’ll never drink through that much.

Flavors: Floral, Grass, Mango, Passion Fruits, Peach, Sweet, Tropical

Mastress Alita

I loved this one from my T2 sampler haul!

TreeGal

Interesting. I never would have even glanced at this one because of the name!

Cameron B.

@TreeGal – I only bought it because I sniffed it in-person at a T2 store when I went to Australia last year. I am not a rose lover.

Green March! I’ve been in a floral mood, so I grabbed this sampler of T2’s Green Rose out of my stash. The tea wasn’t quite what I was expecting, as it is a green tea fruit blend with some rosey floral notes, but it turned out quite nice!

The tea has a really nice aroma of mango and rose. There is a very distinct mango flavor, with some notes of peaches and apricots. It is very naturally sweet, with a floral finish that leaves a soft rosey flavor lingering softly on the tongue. I had been expecting a grassy, vegetal base with a fairly strong rose flavor from the name, but this tea is like a sweet, fruity mango-peach nectar with a kiss of rose petals; it is blended very nicely, with the floral notes managing to stand out just enough to the fruitiness to not be overwhelmed, which is what I had worried about when I saw all the fruit flavors listed on the packaging. To be honest, I think of all the T2 samplers from the big Christmas discounted sampler haul I picked up, this has been my favorite so far, and I certainly wouldn’t mind having this tea restocked in my cupboard! I’ll even forgive the fact that I can’t taste any of the base notes in this (I normally like a little of the green tea grassiness to shine through in my fruity green tea blends) because I’m just feeling this mango/rose combo. Mmm!

Flavors: Floral, Mango, Peach, Rose, Sweet

This is another lovely green tea from T2. The name doesn’t really hit the mark when it comes to the tasting notes. I hadn’t tried it for quite a long time as a rose green tea would not normally be something of interest to me. However like others have mentioned it is more of a fruity tea. It has a tropical fruity taste, probably due to the papaya cubes.

Flavors: Fruity

This tea tastes refreshing when iced. It’s a perfect pick-me-up at anytime of the day. I love it that it’s fruity & floral at the same time!

Flavors: Mango, Rose

Iced 8 min or more

a really delicate fruity flavour. A girft from a friend in a time of need and is just what you want in a soothing cup of green tea. lightly floral and fruity.

Flavors: Floral, Fruity, Grass, Mango, Rose

Artificial perfume flavours in plain green tea. This smells nice but is bitter to taste. Not ethically sourced.

I really feel like I am possibly the only person who is not completely enamoured with this tea? I found it quite bland compared to other green teas. :( :(