Green Rose

Green Herbal Blend
Blue Cornflowers, Mango, Papaya Pieces, Rose Petals, Sencha
Fruity, Mango, Rose, Floral, Grass
Edit tea info Last updated by Wabby

• “This tea is delicious hot with just a little sugar to bring out the taste. Good for hot weather to relax, then you can make iced tea with what’s left when the pot cools. Less bitter than most green...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea is amazing. one of my favourite green teas of all time. This tea doesnt sound that good, just green tea and rose… but it is so so so much more. It is a very fruity tea. so fruity infact...” Read full tasting note
  • “This is another lovely green tea from T2. The name doesn’t really hit the mark when it comes to the tasting notes. I hadn’t tried it for quite a long time as a rose green tea would not normally be...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea tastes refreshing when iced. It’s a perfect pick-me-up at anytime of the day. I love it that it’s fruity & floral at the same time!” Read full tasting note

From T2

Elegant sencha and rose complimented by a blend of fruit and flavours. A great afternoon tea or an iced tea alternative for a warm day.

About T2 View company

Less bitter than most green teas.

This tea is amazing. one of my favourite green teas of all time.

This tea doesnt sound that good, just green tea and rose… but it is so so so much more. It is a very fruity tea. so fruity infact that i think “green rose” is a bit of a silly name for it. The rose is sort of the last thing you notice about it, if you notice it at all. but thats ok because this tea is better than you would expect. I think it is the pineapple in this tea that really makes it great.

This tea is really definitely absolutely worth a try! I have bought it as a gift for many friends and they all love it. Its probably my second (maybe third) favourite green tea of all time (first being the tea centre’s japanese garden).

This is another lovely green tea from T2. The name doesn’t really hit the mark when it comes to the tasting notes. I hadn’t tried it for quite a long time as a rose green tea would not normally be something of interest to me. However like others have mentioned it is more of a fruity tea. It has a tropical fruity taste, probably due to the papaya cubes.

Flavors: Fruity

Flavors: Mango, Rose

Iced 8 min or more

a really delicate fruity flavour. A girft from a friend in a time of need and is just what you want in a soothing cup of green tea. lightly floral and fruity.

Flavors: Floral, Fruity, Grass, Mango, Rose

Artificial perfume flavours in plain green tea. This smells nice but is bitter to taste. Not ethically sourced.

I really feel like I am possibly the only person who is not completely enamoured with this tea? I found it quite bland compared to other green teas. :( :(